My family of 5 stayed in the Deluxe Two Bedroom Pool Villa and it was the best decision that we made. The cleanliness of the room, the private spaces and having ones own private pool and jacuzzi made a day after excursions VERY enjoyable and intimate with the family.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome and the staff went out of their way to help us. Thank you to EVERYONE at Banyan Tree.
The reason for a 4 for Location depends entirely on the holiday you are expecting. If you looking to have a quiet holiday and access to a lovely beach with minimal travelling to the south of Phuket then Banyan Tree is perfect! Should you want to see more then you will need to be prepared for a drive to get down South. I enjoyed being away from the busyness of the more popular areas and the travel to a Thai boxing event was not too bad even though it took an hour from Patong. Expect to pay between 700 & 900 BAHT per trip
Value: Banyan Tree is pricey but for me it was an awesome experience that I would pay for again. Good quality and service do come at a price.
In terms of The Banyan Tree food, I cannot remember a single reason to complain and I enjoyed trying the various Thai cuisines even the VERY hot ones. Breakfast was a treat as I was exposed to fruits that I did not even know existed, the mangos were delicious. We mostly ate dinner in our villa by ordering from in-room dining which was an experience in itself. Awesome food delivered to the villa (within half-an-hour), dining room table setup for you to eat as if you were in a restaurant and then after the meal the dining experienced cleaned up and taken away!!! Well done Banyan Tree!! (I regret not trying the in-room barbecue)
The beach is clean and there are a number of bars and restaurants to choose from. The beach services are ever willing to make your day at the beach a wonderful experience.
The grounds are beautiful and extensive and I suggest that you get a bicycle from the Fitness Centre and ride around to see the resort. If you are not keen on cycling there are buggies (golf-carts) that will happily fetch you and take you were you want to go.
If you want to plan excursions I strongly suggest that you use the services of the people at the hotel rather than elsewhere. They know that their customers require good quality outings and they have ensured that the companies they have selected deliver quality service and products. Trust me I speak from experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Phuket, Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree each deliver a unique experience in a tranquil setting. Located at Bang Tao Bay on the northwest coast of Phuket Island in Thailand, a 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts is part of Laguna Phuket, Asia's first integrated resort, and is also the first Banyan Tree resort to be conceptualised and built, setting the benchmark for future properties. This flagship resort offers 173 luxuriously appointed villas surrounded by lush tropical gardens and Asian watercourts. All villas feature a king-sized bed, bathtub and private pool in a landscaped garden. Complimentary minibar except alcoholic drinks with daily refill for all villa categories. The perfect haven to spend time with loved ones, Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts caters for romance, with its private pool villa, fragrant gardens and saltwater lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Banyan Tree Phuket Cherngtalay
- Banyan Tree Phuket Thailand