“Excellent”

Wine Connection - Bangtao, Phuket
Ranked #303 of 425 Restaurants in Thalang District
Cuisines: European
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant itself is located in the heart of an enormous shopping centre so there are lots of dining options but we looked at a lot of places and this place looked nice and the prices were reasonable.
The service was very good overall. A little difficult to get the bill if I'm being critical. The food was excellent. I had a fettuccini and goats cheese dish and my girlfriend had the pasta bolognese and we got a large bottle of water. Total bill was 500 baht €12.75 $16.25 which included a compulsory 10% service charge so given the location good value. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had a very good experience here,although I was afraid for a fast food cantina experience. But very friendly staff and excellent service.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

love how they grill my salmon and served me a glass of quailty house wine for my perfect lunch. thx for all staffs to give me nice time during phuket trip

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is like walking into a urban Deli. All your European deli delights and bacon and eggs for breakfast.. Where ever you find a Wine Connection - treat yourself.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This restaurant is in the Central Festival shopping center service excellent and plenty to choose from, they have a deli section with all the European cold cuts you would see in Europe.
All the food presented looked great and a very varied menu so something for everyone, I went back again just for the crab bisque and a glass of vino.

Been to Wine Connection - Bangtao, Phuket? Share your experiences!