“best dinner ever”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 10, 2013

i went there with my family ,( Im Thai) , and mostly this kind of luxury restaurant , Thai customers arent there target. And sometime waitress isnt welcome us that much.( most of them look down at us , and taught that we wont have much money to spending at there place.
But when we went to BAKE , waitress and a lady ( I dont know she is a manager or not but she walk around the outlet. Her name is Khun Au ) They greeting us , warm welcome and kindly present their recommended food. According to the price , its valuable for food we ate . its tasty , super yummy.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Don't miss a piece of cheesecake here! If you are looking for a great taste of bakery..esp. cheesecake. They also have a new branch in town opposite Index Living Mall and not far from Tesco Lotus.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I am not often visit there this is my third visit, There are good food & best value of money for me, even they are fast food service style, I like one stop restaurant, I just sit and everything will come to me. They have grilled, pasta, Japanese & bakery WOW!! I know they try very hard to achieve me, every time I visited they give me good service, I love roasted chicken with spicy sauce, pasta also excellent, fresh & live cooking by chef. Anyway, do not forget order patisserie. Yummy!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The service attitude at Bake Phuket would be amongst the worst experienced anywhere. The staff don't appear to have any customer focus and don't really care. We experienced a very disorganised and unfriendly breakfast service by extremely unhelpful staff. We visited a second time to find exactly the same appalling treatment. Will definitely not be back. This review refers only to the Bake Cafe.

1  Thank garygk
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Restaurant combined for Shushi +Italian Food + bakery .
Price not so high started from 300 per dish.
Recommend for Italian Food .
Shushi line not that much for variety of menu .
If you find some place like ordinary restaurant,which you prefer for fast wifi for free during your dinner time .here this place is your choice .
Suitable for Family 4-5 pax or honeymooner.