Review Highlights
Best Phuket tour ever

Our tour guide Adam is a great tour guide, he introduces great food and nice places to visit in... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
Jezreel N
via mobile
The Best Tour in Phuket!!

It was a fantastic visit! We tasted the best food there is in Phuket, and we were accompanied by... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Nuno M

All reviews sister company awesome tour our tour guide culture stalls phuket tourists
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

This tour was amazing! So much food to enjoy throughout the entire trip. Adam was amazing, so knowledgeable and bubbly. If you are going to book this tour I would suggest you ask for Adam as we learnt so much about the food and history. Thanks Adam. Nicole, Trent and Amanda

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed February 1, 2018

I started my trip to Phuket with a street food tour. It was a small group with only 3 of us on the trip. We were picket up at our hotels in Patong and taken across the island to Phuket Town.

We started off with a trip to a local street food market and tried some great dishes from the different stalls. I especially liked the spicy fish cakes. This was followed by a visit to another nearby market where we had the chance to try something I would never have tried on my own - Silk worms and crickets. Not my favorite thing to eat I admit, but I'm happy I tried them.

We then went into town near Thalang Road where the guide told us a lot about the history of the area and showed us a lot of the local architecture in the area. We then visited a local restaurant and were able to try anything from their menu. So much food from the earlier stops that I was still full though :-)

We had a final stop at a roadside stall for a soy milk beverage that was made up fresh for us. Very tasty and a nice way to end the evening.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

An amazing 6 hour trip with Adam - an excellent guide whose knowledge of the history and culture of the old town added to the trip. The selection of the restaurants and food offered could not be faulted. Feel we visited places not normally frequented by tourists. The visit to the Food Market was fascinating. Excellent logistics and driver. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank JonathanC67
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Our morning breakfast tour was the highlight of our time in Phuket. We have used this company's sister company Bangkok food tours for several food tours, including a multi-day trip to Chiang Mai and had high expectations. Our private tour took us to restaurants off the beaten path and let us try dishes we might not have otherwise encountered. Our guide was knowledgeable, flexible, and made sure the feed met our tastes. I would highly recommend any tour this company has to offer as we've always had a positive experience.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed January 5, 2018

We spent a similar day with Adam - we found the tour of Phuket and sampling the local food to be an amazing experience. Adam's knowledge of Phuket and his choice of places to eat was invaluable and made our experience so much better. We recommend him without hesitation.

Date of experience: December 2017