Review Highlights
Best Phuket tour ever

Our tour guide Adam is a great tour guide, he introduces great food and nice places to visit in... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
Jezreel N
via mobile
The Best Tour in Phuket!!

It was a fantastic visit! We tasted the best food there is in Phuket, and we were accompanied by... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Nuno M

All reviews sister company awesome tour our tour guide culture stalls phuket tourists
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2018

I started my trip to Phuket with a street food tour. It was a small group with only 3 of us on the trip. We were picket up at our hotels in Patong and taken across the island to Phuket Town.

We started off with a trip to a local street food market and tried some great dishes from the different stalls. I especially liked the spicy fish cakes. This was followed by a visit to another nearby market where we had the chance to try something I would never have tried on my own - Silk worms and crickets. Not my favorite thing to eat I admit, but I'm happy I tried them.

We then went into town near Thalang Road where the guide told us a lot about the history of the area and showed us a lot of the local architecture in the area. We then visited a local restaurant and were able to try anything from their menu. So much food from the earlier stops that I was still full though :-)

We had a final stop at a roadside stall for a soy milk beverage that was made up fresh for us. Very tasty and a nice way to end the evening.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

An amazing 6 hour trip with Adam - an excellent guide whose knowledge of the history and culture of the old town added to the trip. The selection of the restaurants and food offered could not be faulted. Feel we visited places not normally frequented by tourists. The visit to the Food Market was fascinating. Excellent logistics and driver. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank JonathanC67
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Our morning breakfast tour was the highlight of our time in Phuket. We have used this company's sister company Bangkok food tours for several food tours, including a multi-day trip to Chiang Mai and had high expectations. Our private tour took us to restaurants off the beaten path and let us try dishes we might not have otherwise encountered. Our guide was knowledgeable, flexible, and made sure the feed met our tastes. I would highly recommend any tour this company has to offer as we've always had a positive experience.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed January 5, 2018

We spent a similar day with Adam - we found the tour of Phuket and sampling the local food to be an amazing experience. Adam's knowledge of Phuket and his choice of places to eat was invaluable and made our experience so much better. We recommend him without hesitation.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank zth2018
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed with the tour from plan to finish. The tour agency was clear, responded promptly and was very accommodating. Due to a last minute emergency we missed our initial tour and rebooked for the next day. We were under the impression our local contact advised the company and was told everything is fine. In reality, our local contact was lost in translation and misadvised. The agency was kind enough to reschedule us for the following day at a valid additional rate. The tour overall was great and I would highly recommend it. It was truly an immersive taste and learning experience. Below are the pros and cons

Pros
-Prompt pick up
-Unique itinerary and stops with relevant explanations. Pleasant shop owners and staff. Food was well prepared and clean.
-Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide (Adam). He went above and beyond, answering questions, explaining dishes and even bargained deals at the market (I bought a ton of fruit)! We truly enjoyed his company and getting to know him.
-Ease of travel and walking were clearly explained on site and prior to tour.
-Covered local history of Phuket and current events.

Cons
-I would suggest a central meeting location for guests staying in hotels away or out of the pick up zone.
- Wanted to try more Peranakan food.

Date of experience: November 2017