“Great experiences and good therapists!!”

Oasis Secret Garden Spa
Book In Advance
More Info
$106.80*
and up
Oasis Secret Garden Spa at Bangtao Beach Including Transfer
More attraction details
Owner description: Laguna, Bang Tao Phuket Oasis Secret Garden Spa is nestled in the lagoon of a tropical paradise there is a hidden sanctuary devoted to your relaxation, peace, and the rejuvenation of body, spirit, and soul. Each of the five individual treatment villas and private outdoor showers overlook the tranquil waters of an inland lake. Find your way to us on Lagoon Road, Cherngtalay, near the entrance to Laguna Resort and discover a secret garden for 10 clients complete with garden hydrotherapy pool and Thai Herbal Steam Room. This is your invite to a garden of delight.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Reviewed September 21, 2012

i had a VERY BAD experiences at Oasis Spa (KATA) few days ago , but this spa centre was so difference!
i had spa at here last time when i travel to phuket, which is good, and so comfortable environment.
i had a 4 hr spa package, inculding everything. the steam was nice, BUT not hot enough, i told the staff, but they seems not really understand...it's fine...
then we had body scrub and wax (?) the staff said it is good for after tan, and it does! smell very good and i could have a very very good and relax nap in the room. then i tried the 4-hand massage, which is amazing!! the therapists were professional, and nice. they did help me to relax. but not all of them are good at english, so if you need any speical treament or medical histry, better tell the receiptionist before get into the spa room.
all the staff and environment gave me a very relax and happy experiences. i was toally happy and satisfied with this spa centre in Laguna. (BUT NOT KATA ONE!!!)

1 more thing i appreciated, they provide pick up service at hotel nearby.
last time , after spa, the driver even took us to the market nearby, and when we walked back to spa centre, they still provided us taxi services to send us back to hotel. i think this is very nice services!

3  Thank wingx2

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I got this recommendation from one of the contributors of my resort on TA. And I am happy to report that this spa is highly recommended.

Settled within a row of shops at the entrance of Laguna, Phuket, Oasis Spa overlooks the lagoon. I was worried about mosquitoes when I walked into the treatment room but there were no mosquitoes throughout the treatment.

As for the treatments, I went for the Lanna Style and my wife went for the Mother-to-Be Thai Massage. So, YES they do have treatments for expecting mothers. Do check online for their promotions. They have a 1-free-1 package promo as well as 30% off treatments for online bookings before 11am.

My wife's only small complaint was that the treatment rooms were slightly too warm for her liking. It was a very hot day out.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had a 4 hour oasis experience package which incl steam room, body scrubs, body wraps, 4 hand massage and facial. The treatment room overlooks the laguna, there's 2 massage bed and a daybed to the laguna side of the room and a shower room. It's kind of like an enclosed outdoor treatment room. Leading up to the treatment room, the path are made from stones and pavers? very lush all round and there's a couple of outdoor spas to use near the steam room. The receptionist greated us with a cup of nice ice tea and a cold face towel each, all presented nicely and half way through our treatment, they also served refreshment which were tea, water and fruit, all presented nicely that they've put on the daybed for us after we've taken a shower to wash off the body mask/wrap - this wasn't mentioned on the menu so it was a nice surprise. Because we were covered in wet stuff (body scrubs and body mask), am glad that it was an outdoor treatment room as we had the ceiling fan and cool natural breeze coming in the treatment room, air cond would have felt too cold. The 4 hand massage was rather relaxing. If you need a specific area worked on, it may not be for you as they syncronised so the massage is very flowing but still a little firm if you tell them that's that you want.
Overall, expensive for Thailand however, back here in Aust, I'd never do anything like what we had done there as it'd be so expensive to have that done in a nice spa type enviroment so I'd say if you want to spoil yourself or have the money to spend, then why not!
By the way, we drove there, the day spa itself is a good size but entrance is small so it is easy to miss. They have a big massive sign at front of shop though and if you get to the Laguna Beach Resort turn off on the left (coming from southside) you just missed it.

2  Thank BlaineandAimee
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We took the 1+1 free combination for King and Queen of Oasis spa treatment, and it was heavenly. The spa is conveniently located at the entrance of the Laguna area and has pick up and drop facilities. Though the ambiance and decor is not as 'high end' as the Banyan Tree or Angsana spas, it more than makes up with the treatment. The Queen of Oasis treatment combines Thai and Swedish treatment styles with hot stones...its 2 hours of bliss!

1  Thank marksh
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was recoomended by hotel staff at L'esprit de naiyang. It was very comfortable and relax...I enjoyed with my wife with the promotion Buy 1 Get 1 ...

3  Thank Thomas B