Deepavali Indian Restaurant - Bangtao Place
Ranked #111 of 385 Restaurants in Thalang District
Cuisines: Indian, Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: You are assured of a warm and friendly welcome at Deepavali, whichever location you choose. Each restaurant is a little different but with a common theme and consistently high standards. You may be one of our many, and often returning guests living here in Phuket; or here for a vacation in this tropical paradise. Let our chefs and staff pamper your tastebuds. You will not be sorry!!
Jomtien
“Great!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great food, great service and great value. Simply Great!.I don't often eat Indian food but when I do I like to get good value. Also many restaurants that serve Indian food give me bad indigestion, however that did not happen after our meal at Deepavali.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank anttommo

• Turkish first
Phuket, Thailand
“I Love Indian”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been to alot of restraunts and it is funny that the best ones ae always tucked away in some secret place if you are ever phuket do not miss this little jewel bangtao.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Drsosua
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty Indian food”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I would recommend deepavli , what can I say it's great tasty Indian food as it should be. The food portions are large the. Service was great and would recommend you order a small number of dishes as the portions are twice what you would get in the UK.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kam47
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
“Cheap and cheerful!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I thought we were going to a restaurant called 'Little India' at the entrance to 'Laguna Phuket', only to find out that it had become part of the Deepavali group. However, we had no reason to complain. In addition, we were picked up from our hotel by their shuttle bus, which waited at the roadside just for us until we'd finished! We sat at one of four tables outside on the roadside opposite a large store (inside is rather small and bright and didn't appeal to us). The location is entertaining as we watched people coming and going, and the road was by no means a negative factor.

The vegetable samosas were very good - piping hot and chock full of good stuff. Three dipping sauces brought to our table complimented them, and the papadums we also ordered, well. We ordered the fish Masala, chicken Jahlfrezi, Tarka Dahl, Naan and cucumber raita to share. Curry sauces can often seem very similar in Indian restaurants, but here we had the impression the two were very fresh with lots of texture. The Naan was superb, and we had to order seconds. The raita looked rather strange, since natural yoghurt isn't popular in Thailand (we're told dairy isn't a part of the diet), but tasted fine. Washed down with a couple of beers, it was the cheapest, but definitely one of the tastiest meals we had during our eight days in Phuket.

• Visited March 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

It wasn't incredibly amazing but it was very good. This is probably the only Indian food I often eat on the island. I always order same dishes and they always as good as the pervious time. I only had tried the branch opposite Tesco Lotus, although, the restaurant is nice and clean. It was a part of this sport bar which I thought was a funny combination. If you stay near by the area and craving Indian, it is a place to visit.