“FORGET THE REST!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“FORGET THE REST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

What an amazing experience! Gliding between ancient trees for 300 mtrs, WOW!!
What I liked about this place is that it is in the middle of national park so some of the scenery is never to be seen again.
Compared to other zipline companies this was the best price and I am glads that we chose to spend our time with them. Safety was a big concern and those of you familiar with Thailand will know that this is not the case in a lot of places.
Wear dark clothes because you will get dirty, take insect repellant remember you will be in the jungle, take some wipes to clean yourself and DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERA OR GO PRO.
They supply a water bottle at the start and the end and also fresh fruit at the end.
We paid 1600 THB per person including transfers - well worth it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lisha81

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great for smaller kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The location is a bit far from Patong - about 1 hour drive each way.
There is a short training in the beginning then a 15 minutes climb, then 1 hour of sliding through about 20 lines.
It is a bit pricy for less than 2 hour attraction (about 1500THB per person).
I think it is ideal when looking for zipline site for small children because it is not too short, not too long, not too high, not too low. The kids loved it, were not scared, got much support from the local team.
The guides were very nice and helpful with the kids.
Keep an eye on the kids though all the time, since guides not always made sure to harness them to the tree when they finished the slide and prepared for next one.

1 Thank Abumik
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wickid fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was an awesome experience for the first time Zip Lining! Wonderful scenery! The staff were excellent and safety was of the utmost importance.

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nerve destroyingly good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

It was a really good activity, and I was petrified and the instructors kept me really calm and where amazing when I got my self stuck on the zip line because I braked too hard! People say its expensive but compared to what you would pay in the UK and the views you get as well its a bargin we paid 1600 baht and got surprised with extra water and food when the platforms were all completed! Really good company:)

1 Thank Pinkpack1
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Enjoyable but expensive for such a short activity”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Being a fan of zip wires on the go ape trails in the UK, I was adamant that we do this activity on holiday. The driver collected us on time although there is a supplement depending on where you are in Phuket. On arrival, we had a short briefing which was clear and easy to understand. The jungle is quite scenic although a little more info on the flora and fauna would have been good if it weren,t for the language barrier. The course was great but it was all over far too quickly for me. I think that you should be allowed to go around again if the site isn't,t too busy (which it wasn,t that day).

Therefore, whilst we did enjoy it, I felt it was a lot of expense (just over 200 pounds for 4 of us) for just 40 mins of adrenaline rush. If i return to Phuket, I would give this a miss. Can,t imagine many people do it twice for such a short activity which costs so much.

1 Thank AngelaOL3