“Fantastic waterpark ”

Splash Jungle Water Park Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

This water park was amazing! My partner and I had a fantastic time here and I would recommend it, there were not that many people so we didn't have to wait in any lines and the food and drinks we had were great to, we were there for a few hours and were not bored once, I feel the prices were very reasonable for an attraction like this so a bit more to pay is expected bit was well worth it.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"whole family"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

I went to the park with three kids 9,8 and 6 on 29th January 2016. The kids had a good time. The park is small to medium in size. The high price of entry (4543 baht for 2 adults and 3 children) meant there were no queues for rides. The height requirement for the top slides is 122cm, any shorter you will have to make do with the lower three slides. Overall the park is good but expensive. I didn`t like that you couldn`t take in bottled water. I understand commercial food and soft drinks but no water. That`s going a bit too hard. The food is standard fun park food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank GlobeTrotting42293
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Lots of adrenaline pumping slides for adults and kids. Good places to get food when your hungry and even a swim up bar for when your thirsty.

1  Thank LouisLoots
Reviewed January 23, 2016

While this is indeed a tourist spot and therefore with prices in advance of what one would like to pay, we had a lovely time here.
The amenities are not up to scratch to new built western standards, but we found them perfectly adequate, the rides were good and there's something for everyone, whether it's a first splash in the young children's area, experiencing the wave area or the fairly stomach flipping Boomerango (I don't like rollercoasters). The food options are not extensive, but again, nothing really to complain about.
The thing which really made me appreciate this place, was the helpfulness and attentiveness of the life guards / ride attendees. They were constantly on the mark, paid lots of attention to the younger members in our group and helped them out to make sure they had a great time. For that alone, I give this waterpark a recommendation.