“So much fun!”

Splash Jungle Water Park Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here during our travels around Asia and we loved it, were in our 20s and had so much fun. Was clean and well kept, also there was plenty to do. I had a small accident whilst I was there and they looked after me so well, the staff were great. The only downside is that its probably slightly over priced but worth a visit, also beware as the drinks and food are expensive inside and your not aloud to take anything in! However overall a really good day out, loved it.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"whole family"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

Nice place to relax for any ages. It would be much better if you could have more exiting water slide, just my personal idea. The place is a bit too distant but the unlimited using hour could fix it.

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Bad experience right at the entrance.

We book the ticket thru the internet (promotion rate with free transfer from hotel). Upon arrival the unfriendly entrance staff refused to let us in, insisting that my son is over 5 yrs old instead of 4yrs old. They asked for passport validation !!! Who will bring passport to a waterpark ???

I tried to explain and they were very rude and start staring at my whole family member one by one as if we are criminal.

To my amusement one of the staff then accuse one of my 10 yrs old daughter to be over 12 yrs old (top limits of kids ticket) and said she must buy adult ticket instead. The staff used very broken english to ask what is my girl birthday and when my girl hesitate to answer because she doesn't understand the broken english, the staff passed a very sarcastic remark : "why ? you don't even know your birthday is it ?"

This goes on for a while and now there were 4 staffs and one security guard surrounding my family. There refuse to take my explanation and I said you can always call the hotel to verify as they have my family registration details. They did that and after more "commotion" they hanged up the phone and say "the boy no details so must pay kid ticket of 650 baht". At this stage I was very mad but not wanting to spoil the trip for my children I said so be it. Then they talk among themselves and turn back and said you must also pay transport fee of 400 baht. I said isn't the transport free ? they replied "that's internet promotion rate. since you buy 1 kid ticket onsite, you have to pay full fee instead which include transportation !!!" (my young kids age 2 and 4 passports were with my wife when I did the hotel check in thus we did not register them when we check in)

The whole saga at the entrance lasted about half an hour !!!
BTW, no apology was given for their mistake of accusing my daughter of over 12 yrs old as well.

Anyway, we finally were allowed in the waterpark. (one thing I wanted to stress was until now all the entrance staff were very fierce and rude, something I had rarely encountered in Thaliand where most service staff were relatively friendly).

Inside the Waterpark,
Let's start from the locker room, it is really run down. more then half the locker are out of order and some are missing doors. The shower area are so dimly lighted and "slimy". btw, there are no privacy partition or cubicle for the shower room. It is open concept and no tray to put your toiletry. So one has to put toiletry on the floor while you shower. No hook or hanger to hold you wet or dry swimming apparel or tower.

Safety procedure not followed !
My kids wanted to try the tube and I followed them for the 1st ride to make sure they are ok. I was appalled at the way the staff manages the queue for the slide. They were letting people anyhow jump in the tube to slide down without ensuring proper interval between each person. Luckily I was there I ensure my kids ride with proper interval. I was the last to slide down and true enough, before I can clear the area at the bottom of the slide another young boy crashed into me from behind.
So in order to ensure my kids safety I accompanied them every time they do the ride. After a few rounds I noticed the staff (mostly guy) were always trying to chat up girls in the queue. NOT doing their job seriously.

Food ? Sucks.
Enough said on food. Most other reviewer already commented on how lousy is the food. btw, they will check your bag and not allow any outside food or even water into the park. My wife has a small saga with the security guard at the gate because he insisted the plain water in my children water bottle and milk bottle be emptied !!! How ridiculous can they be !!!

Overall the facilities are only so so. Couple with bad service staff, run down facilities and poor safety procedure. I strongly discourage anyone from visiting this place.

10  Thank Spidy25
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Great attraction and fun for whole family! Take some UV shirts as the sun is REALLY burning :D and maybe flip flops as the concrete is extremely hot :) book whole day... pre-booking is not necessary...

1  Thank poczwarka