“A good day out”

Book In Advance
More Info
$46.59*
and up
Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We went on a Saturday in a group of two adults and two kids, aged 13 and 9. The slides were entertaining for all concerned, and the lineups were manageable. A couple of things worth knowing: You pay extra to rent towels; there is a shuttle bus service (we didn't take it, but the service could be useful as the park is near the airport); lockers are provided free of charge; they charge you 1,000 baht per person if you take your own food in; and while there are restaurants in the park, there is nowhere to buy light snacks, like potato chips. You pay for meals and towel rentals by quoting an account number and we discovered that we had been overcharged for one drink upon checkout, which management fixed. One slide was closed for maintenance during our visit.

1  Thank ChristopherDillon
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Christopher,

Greetings from Splash Jungle!

First of all, Thank you for sharing your comments.

I am also thrill to read that you took advantage of our wristband technology that allows our Splash Jungle Water Park to be cashless and the key that is attach to it for your free locker.

We do effectively have some towels for rent and charge a little amount as you said.

Concerning the food, Thank you for your interesting point concerning snacks.(chips, chocolate bars..etc) I will discuss with my team and put something in place for that matter.

Regarding the fact that people bring their own food, it is true that their is a possibility. You may bring your own food if you pay an extra 1,000 THB.

As you certainly know, almost all the water park around the world and most of the biggest attraction sites do not allow food in their premises. Same here, except that we give the possibility to do so if you pay the extra charge. We do not allow any food in the Water Park (including water, chips, chocolate, sandwiches..etc) unless the extra charge is paid. Thank you for mentioning it.

Relating to our closed slide, the maintenance has been done and all the slides are now ready to roll !!!!

Again thank you for your comments and we are looking forward to welcome you back.
With Best Wishes from the Island

in 28 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday during high season. There is a nice play area for small kids, and three long slides and two other attractions for children taller dan 1,22 meters and adults. It got busy in the afternoon and grabbing a tube, especially a blue two-seater, got difficult. Waiting times not that long.
We had expected more attractions, to be honest.
Life guards do a good job, it is fairly clean and food-drinks are available. You cannot bring your own. Expect to pay 170 for a smoothie, and 200-300 for food.
All in all an enjoyable 4-5 hours. Would give more stars if there were more slides.

1  Thank Mir00987

Dear Mir00987,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket!

First of all, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Yes, we all wish there was more!

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 2 Big Slides. I am happy that you had a splash-tastic day!

Thank you for mentioning the lifeguards as they are effectively doing a great job and are working hard in this warm weather.

With Best Wishes from the Island

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We went as a family of 2grandparents., 2 parents and 2 children. We all had a great time and the children thought it was the best thing that they had done on holiday. The life guards were safety conscious but not over bearing. The food was good value at the cafe we used.
There were 3 downsides: 1. The cost for4 adults and 2 children was the equivalent of 130 pounds. Rather expensive.
2. One ride was not working- a pity as it was the adrenalin rush one! According to other reviews, it has been out of action for a while.
3. We tried to pay our entrance fees using our credit card which we have used all over the world with no problems, but they could not get the card reader to work so we had to scrabble around to find enough cash. Incidentally, we used it that evening with no problem.

Dear Kab 47,

Greeting from Sunny Phuket.

First of all, thank you for sharing your comments.

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 2 Big Slides. I am happy that your children had a splash-tastic day!

I would like to thank you on the comments concerning our Lifeguards. I will personally show them the review.

For the other point mentioned, I would like to apologize for the credit card embarrassment and have already contacted our IT to sort this out.

It is true that we had to do some maintenance on the Boomerango on the day you came (Boomerango had to be closed for a total of 3 days (on a 2 weeks frame) and is now perfectly operational) and could not open this particular ride, which was the only one not in operation.

I will repeat myself but I fully understand that some guests might think that the pricing is too high, however please keep in mind that Phuket compared to the rest of Thailand is a lot more expensive and we are in line with all other major attractions on the Island, e.g.: Phuket Fantasea, Boat Tours even half days to Phi Phi etc.

If there is anything I can for your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

Again, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Water Park Operation Manager

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My advice is stay at Centara Grand West Sands Hotel for your first or last night in Phuket and go to Splash Jungle for free!!!. For the 4 of us it was going to cost 5180 B to go to Splash Jungle. It didn't cost much more than that to stay at hotel. After a lazy morning we went to Splash Jungle at Midday, no lines to get in. You are given a bracelet to wear which you charge all of you purchases to and pay for when you leave. As hotel guests these are charged to you room. The girls went on all the rides and enjoyed them. I went on the lazy river (more my speed) and had loads of fun in the wave pool. We had lunch at Coconut Café which was good
Overall it was a good few hours. I wouldn't make the hour trip if you are staying in Patong.

1  Thank Kelley W

Dear Kelley,

Greetings From Splash Jungle.

My Team and I are very happy to hear, that you had a great stay with us at Centara Grand West Sands and especially glad to know, that you all enjoyed the Waterpark.

It is effectively true that spending an over night at our resort have it's advantage for the price concerning the entrance of the water park.

I am also thrill to read that you took advantage of our wristband technology that allows our Splash Jungle Water Park to be cashless and also gives you access to the water park towels for free.

Again, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Water Park Operation Manager