“well only for 3 years but my last visit to the place it really look old.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Splash Jungle Waterpark

Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional Transfer
Phuket, Thailand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“well only for 3 years but my last visit to the place it really look old.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

well only for 3 years but my last visit to the place it really look old. I think if there are renovate, it should look nice and more fun for people to go.

Visited November 2012
Martin C, Water Park Operation manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Greetings from Phuket,

On behalf of the entire Water Park, I would like to thank you for coming to splash Jungle and for sharing your comments.

We take all guest feedback very seriously and it truly means a lot to all of us when you share with us.

As you have seen when you came, we were doing some renovation that are now completed. We are doing everything to make sure that our water park is enjoyable for everyone.

We wish to see you soon again and that we will give you the best time.

Warmest Regards,

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Never Again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is our second time back to splash jungle the first being in 2010, and we believe that the pools have not been cleaned since then. The worst pool was the pool bar which was very slimy and I am so glad that we all did not get sick from it. I heard one lady referring to it as the toilet of the park. The rest of the pools where not as bad, but still dirty with lots and lots of things floating around.

When we first arrived we had our bags searched for food and drink which was taken. We did not have a lot we had water x 2 for three people and some biskets for our 4 year old who is always hungry, the drive is 1 hour each way.

Lunch was disgusting their was 7 in our group and not one lunch was eatable, I had fish and chips which you would think would be hard to stuff up but it was so burnt and oily I hardly touch it and my husband who will eat anything and usually finishes his meal and then mine would not even touch mine and did not come close to finishing his.

Too top of a really crappy tour which was not cheap, we had booked through splash jungle our return transfers thb400 each. The driver who was rude tried to drop us of at Rat-U-Thit road instead of our hotel which is what we paid for and is about a 15 min walk. By this point we are all tired and when you have a 4 year old, who you had to wake up because of the lazy splash jungle driver to walk. also you have a few bags with three very wet and very heavy towel it was the last straw.

I would never return to this place again, I love Thailand and the people are wonderful, but I think they put all the rude and unfriendly people at splash jungle. I even emailed them to give them a chance to reply to my complaint and they where to weak to reply.

I can not and would not recommend this place. If you wanting to go to a water park then go to Bali water bomb park they know how to do it right.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank SandraCulin
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Sandra,

We're very sorry to hear that your time spent at Splash Jungle wasn't up to your standards. From what you've reported, it wasn't up to OUR standards either. Our apologies for the sub-par service you received, and our thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Concerning our Splash Bar, we will close it for the next week or so, to clean and repaint it completely. We had close 2 attractions in September to redo the paint in those pools and they look fantastic.

As for the cleaning, we have our 30 lifeguards that clean everything every morning and I have some difficulties with the comments that it has not been clean for 3 years. However it is your opinion and I will respect it.

Concerning the food, it was already mentioned a few times lately and I have discussed with our F&B team concerning those comments. We will readjust as quickly as possible. Thank you for mentioning it.

Our driver was not in is right to do what he did and we will get to the bottom of this. Again Sorry.

Could you please give me the email address where you sent your email so that I can check if there is any problem with it. As you can see, I reply personally to every one on trip advisor and really want everyone that takes the time to write us to have an answer back. You deserve it.

Of course, we will address all the issues with our employees and hope that you will give Splash Jungle another try in the future.

Please contact me at by email if you ever comeback. I will personally take care of you and your family.
martinco@chr.co.th

Warmest Regards,
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Splash Jungle”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Kids hassled us to go there and they were really looking forward to it. Got there and requested a family pass only to be told that family passes were not available when paying at the venue. You could only get a family pass if you went to an agent prior. No way would they reconsider and as we had taken a taxi there we felt a bit captive and we all had to pay as individuals.
As stated by others the park is small but there were no queues as it was off season. There is construction work going on at the hotel and as a result there was some of the park closed - including the hydrotherapy pool/ hot bath. This was not advertised anywhere either. You had to ask to find out. Food is below par. Ordered 3 meals. One did not arrive and when called the waiter apologised. After a long wait the food - basic burger - did arrive and was inedible. All in all the kids enjoyed the slides and we made the best of it. I would not rush back and suggest there is a better way to spend your time and money

1 Thank Donzo0010
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager. at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Donzo,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your comments concerning our Water Park.

We're very sorry to hear that your time spent at Splash Jungle wasn't up to your standards. From what you've reported, it wasn't up to OUR standards either. Our apologies for the sub-par service you received at our restaurants, and our thanks for bringing this to our attention. Of course, we will address this issue as well as a possible Family pass with our employees and hope that you will give Splash Jungle another try in the future.

If you do decide to come back, please feel free to contact me directly.

Again, thank you for feedback.

Warmest regards,

Water Park operation Manger
Jerramungup
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good waterpark if a little on the small size”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good for a half day trip. Small size meant the kids could go up and down the slides by themselves. No huge queues. Not a cheap day out but for our kids one of the highlights of their holiday. Lots of lifeguards. Great system of wristbands with locker key and you then just charge your purchases to the number on the wristband and pay on the way out. Means you don't need to carry cash around.

2 Thank SS8017
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear SS997,

Greetings from sunny Phuket,

Thank you for leaving this nice review. We strive to hold our food and entertainment at Splash Jungle Water Park to highest standard that we can offer to our valuable guests and appreciate your positive feedback!

I am happy to read that Splash Jungle has been the highligh of you kids. It is laways great to read that families are having fun together and that children ar having a blast!!

I fully understand that some guests might think that the pricing is too high, however please keep in mind that Phuket compared to the rest of Thailand is more expensive and we are in line with all other major attractions on the Island, e.g.: Phuket Fantasea, Boat Tours even half days to Phi Phi etc.

I am also thrill to read that you took advantage of our wristband technology that allows our Splash Jungle Water Park to be cashless. This system is working really well and all our guests are quite happy to use them (Locker/ food).

Again thank you for your comments and we are looking forward to welcome you back.
With Best Wishes from the Island.

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We spent several days here as we were staying at CGWS Resort. The rides were great and the kids had a ball. It is starting to look a bit in need of a lick of paint, but they are carrying out maintenance, one of the attractions was closed for upgrading which shows promise. The Cafés serve good food at a reasonable price. I don't know how much it costs to get in as its free for CGWS clients but Its great that you don't need money, they give you a wrist band with a number and locker key. You show the number each time you buy anything then pay at the end of the day (or sign if you are a Resort client)

Dear Rogers,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket.

Thank you for sharing your splash-tastic comments. We are happy to hear that you found the resort and your stay at Centara Grand West Sand Resort and Villas was a blast!

It also thrills us to hear that you took advantage of our wristband technology that allows Splash Jungle to be a cashless Water Park.

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 2 Big Slides.

With Best Wishes from the Island

Martin Cote
Water Park Operation Manager.