“Fun and relaxing”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$45.90*
and up
Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went there early in the morning and there was basically no one there. The crowds started to roll in about lunch time. It is no Wet & Wild but has enough to keep you occupied for a few hours.

4  Thank Glenn S
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Glen,

If there is anything I can for your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

Again, Thank you for sharing your comments.

Water Park Operation Manager

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were a family 2 adults 3 chikdren 14, 12 and 10. Spent 3 hours but could have had about another hour or two. Not alot of rides but fun and relaxing and the food was great.

1  Thank Alison W
Martin C, Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Alisson,

Greetings from Phuket On behalf of the entire Water Park, I would like to thank you for coming to splash Jungle and for sharing your comments.

We take all guest feedback very seriously and it truly means a lot to all of us when you share with us.

Warmest regards,
Water Park operation Manager

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We just read a review which we agree with and have to comment on the managers reply.
We also had the same experience this week. The cost of this attraction is crazy and we had also brought our 2 children here and had no intention of using any part of the attractions as my husband is disabled due to a car accident but were told we had to pay. My husband asked to speak to a manager and I see in the reply to a reviewer that he said "did they ask to speak to him" well we did and were told it would make no difference we had to pay. He also said dont come if you want to sit in the shade and have you tried the slide- my husband is disabled as I said and still is expected to pay to watch??. And then he says to them that Thai people have special rates...why do we all have to pay if we dont use?
We brought our kids here (Phuket) on a budget to give them a thrill but we were expected to pay to sit and wait?
We, like the other reviewer will not go here again and ask for the manager -forget it by what we were told and also the other people. I assume the manager will reply to this also as he did the other people but I would suggest the condescending tone of the last reply says it all about listening and acting on complaints and suggestions.
How about letting the staff make a decision if people arent going to use the facilities like attractions around the world do.

4  Thank Joanne Y
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Joanne

Thank you for your feedback and we certainly take your comments on board.

I do have to say I am disappointed to hear that my previous reply came over the wrong way, it was never my intention to be anything else than customer focused and to guarantee the safety and happiness of our Splash Jungle Waterpark.

I am sorry if I made you feel not taken seriously. I fully understand that you might think that the pricing is too high, however please keep in mind that Phuket compared to the rest of Thailand is more expensive and we are in line with all other major attractions on the Island, e.g.: Phuket Fantasea, Boat Tours even half days to Phi Phi etc.

There is a certain costing involved to ensure the safety is guaranteed for our guests and of course the regular operation and maintenance. For the entry, I am sorry again if you felt this way. Still, any big park or entertainment venue will not make a difference between looking and actually using the facility. Unfortunately I would not have the manpower to check on every single guest if you paid and enjoy the ride or you did not.

As your husband is disabled, yes I see your point and I have already brought it up with my Senior Management to see what can be done in the future to tread this with more common sense and find a entry rule and pricing as a special arrangement for people with handicaps.

As you can see in one of the previous comments we take our social responsibility and the well being of others seriously, as we are in a constant strive to offer local schools and orphanages a special time, so yes we do have special rates for these occasions which I hope you can agree on.

As for me not being available on that day, I did talk to my Team again and ensured that whatever the case and when I am on duty to be called to explain and talk to my water park guests.

As being a fun attraction, I only want to guarantee the safety and happiness for all the families visiting us and I ensure you that I will work harder on it. In general our reviews are showing that the majority of guests come and enjoy their days in and around the Splash Jungle.

Again I am sorry for the shortcomings you felt and I promise for future visits that we will find a better solution and I will be available for our guests.

Kind Regards

Water Park Operation Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2013

On our second stay in Phuket all the kids wanted to do was visit Splash Jungle again. We stayed at a Centara Resort and little did we know you get half priced entry if you book through a Centara Resort. Thankfully we found out when we made our booking at reception at Centara Karon.
Splash Jungle is near the airport so it's cool watching the planes land and take off during the day.
Be warned, you cannot take any food in with you and your bags will be searched. Also, when you enter, if you require a shuttle at the end of the day book it when you first enter as they fill up pretty quickly and you may have to leave earlier/later then you would like. Upon entry you are given a plastic 'wrist watch' which has a number on the face, and a locker key on the back for you to use. When you get hungry you go to one of the restaurants/bars, place your order and show you number, you then pay when you leave.
The kids had a great time, the queues for the 2 main slides aren't that long a wait, one does move quicker than the other, but can be a little scary for some younger kids. There are plenty of water attractions to keep the kids entertained for a good 4-5 hours which was the duration of our stay. I had fun, but it's definitely more fun for the kids.

6  Thank Chris L
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Chris,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket!

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience at the Splash Jungle Waterpark! Our goal is to create a high-quality, appropriately valued venue for family entertainment for people of all ages, and we’re pleased to hear that your entire party enjoyed their time.

Just want to let you know that if the Centara you stayed at was offering you 50% imagine if you would come to and Enjoy our Centara Grand West Sands Resort and Villas Phuket (Annex to the water park) for you next trip. Our guests here can come to the water park everyday for free!!! We have great deals for our rooms and villas as well as many incredible activities like: Flying Trapeze, Circus school, Water Park, Kids Club Day Camp, E-zone and much more activities.

It is just a suggestion. All our Centara are fantastic and great to be on holiday at.

Hoping to see you on your next trip to Thailand.

Again, Thank very much for your time and comments.

Martin Cote
Water Park Operation/ Sports & Leisure Manager.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is our third trip to Splash Jungle Water Park Jungle in 3 years.
Each year we have hosted approx. 20 local children (orphans) and their carers for a day trip away from their usual environment.

This year we noted a change in owner/management, and with it we noted a definite improvement in the facilities.
The number of sun loungers seems to have increased, with many others having been replaced for new, and there was a large grass area being established which also had more sun loungers and umbrellas.

Regarding some of the negative comments being made -
1) Yes the entry fee is not 'cheap' like many other things encountered on an average holiday in Phuket
But that may be because the level of facility, it's maintenance, and staff training is above average to anything similar in Phuket. You get what you pay for.
2) Yes the water is warm, and yes the cement gets hot.
"Welcome to Thailand!" with it's many days of tropical sunshine - but isn't that is the reason you went on a tropical holiday in the first place?

What made this trip stand out more than our first two, and what needs to be noted as a good example of the improvements by the new owner/management was that on this trip, without question or prejudice the team at Splash Water Park had arranged for the children to be met at the entrance by 2 staff members who played organized games with the kids for about an hour, then supplied free of charge ice-creams and drinks for each child.

A huge thank you to Splash Jungle Water Park - you played a major role in helping 20 local orphans have a fabulous fun filled day.

See you all agin next year!

2  Thank spearham

Dear Spearham,

Thank you very much for your feedback .these comments are very helpful to us as we are always trying to be the best we can be and it is always good to read where we can improve.

As You said, and you are probably the first one to mention it, we are a new administration and we are committed to make the necessary changes to improve our customer experience. We really appreciate your review.

You have done my a part of job with these comments. You replied to pretty much the last 2 or 3 previous reviews.

We have been working really hard in the last few months to improve what was already here. Thank you for notifying and noticing the new grass area. We have also add a Flying Trapeze as well as a new playground.

Concerning the rest of your review, again, Thank you for your time and comments.

If you want to do a 4th time in 4 years, you will be more than welcome. We will be there to make of your day a splash-tastic one.

Martin Cote
Water Park Operation Manager.