“Great for Family with young children”

Splash Jungle Waterpark
Book In Advance
More Info
$44.41*
and up
Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional Transfer
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for Family with young children”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We went with our 1 yr old and 4 yr old. The lazy river was great to sit with our 1 yr old in a tube and cruise around the park. Our 4 yr old loved the Small slides and the climbing frame with slides. My husband and I loved the big slides. The park is small but not busy so was great to go on and off anything you wanted whenever you wanted to. We went for had a day which was long enough. We would go back again with the kids.

Visited May 2013
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manager at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Claire and Rich,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket!

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience at the Splash Jungle Waterpark! Our goal is to create a high-quality, appropriately valued venue for family entertainment for people of all ages, and we’re pleased to hear that your entire family enjoyed their time.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed and had some adrenaline rush in our bigger slides.

The lazy river is effectively proper for any age and can be a great time of relaxation for parents with younger kids.

• Arabic first
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great for children”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Ok, so its not an all singing and dancing high tech water park, and it is quite dated, but, it has everything from a mini climber splash pool for toddlers to the bigger slides for fearless children and parent alike!
My 8yo loved it and went 3 times in 10 days.
Tips - remember to take towels and eat before you go there. Food is available, and OK, but only fast food really, and not great at that.

Visited July 2012
Dear Katie,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket!

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience at the Splash Jungle Waterpark! Our goal is to create a high-quality, appropriately valued venue for family entertainment for people of all ages, and we’re pleased to hear that your entire party enjoyed their time.

For your future holiday or vacation, I would suggest to come and Enjoy our Centara Grand West Sands Resort and Villas Phuket (Annex to the water park). Our guests here can come to the water park everyday for free!!! We have great deals for our rooms and villas as well as many incredible activities like: Flying Trapeze, Circus school, Water Park, Kids Club Day Camp, E-zone and much more activities.

3 time in 10 days... That is fantastic. Maybe you can contact me next time you come to Phuket (if you do not stay with us) and we could arrange a special package for you and your family(if you want to come many time). You may contact me by mail @ martinco@chr.co.th

Water Park Operation
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Bridging Time Between Check-Out and Check-In”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We completed a two week stay at Marriott Phuket Beach Club requiring check-out at 10AM. Our Air Asia flights were at 4PM. Splash Jungle Waterpark was a perfect fit to bridge our schedule.

This was our first water park experience with our 6 yo son. Total price for admission of my wife, son and I was higher than I expected (about $110); however, I would consider we received value of the money. The changing rooms were large, clean and safe. My wife had lunch while my son and I used the lazy river (it has no rapids). We moved to the wave pool where we spend most of the four hours we were there. Wave pool is popular and well attended by lifeguards. Wave patterns varied and water cannons were good. There are larger quantities of dead bugs in the eddys. My son was very excited to use the tubeless open water slide (about five stories high). I was a little more cautious. There were also tube options, closed options and options about 20 feet higher.

At the conclusion, our trip to the airport was about 20 minutes. We plan to return to Splash Jungle Waterpark and Marriott next year, but would probably go more frequently next year as this was one of the better Phuket attractions for young children.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank facorsig
Dear (guest),

Greetings from Sunny Phuket!

I would say that the description that you mad of our water park would have been one of my own. I was extremely pleased to read you.

I do understand that you really enjoy the Marriott and that it is a great hotel. However, for your future holiday or vacation, I would suggest to come and enjoy our Centara Grand West Sands Resort and Villas Phuket (Annex to the water park). Our guests here can come to the water park everyday for free!!! We have great deals for our rooms and villas as well as many incredible activities like: Flying Trapeze, Circus school, Water Park, Kids Club Day Camp, E-zone and much more activities.

If you still prefer the Marriott, well, you are doing a good choice. If you decide to come many time at the water park, you can write me back and I could arrange a special package for you.
You may contact me at: martinco@chr.co.th

Martin Cote
Water Park Operation/ Sports & Leisure Manager.
Labuan Island, Malaysia
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“small but adequate”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The park is compact. The best thing about it is that we can get to the next attraction in no time which you will hate to do under phuket scorching heat. All you want is get into the water as soonas you can. The rides are few but thrilling so worth your baht even though the rate is at the higher end. It is not as crowded as other parks we've been to, bear in mind which season your trip is planned. Spend one whole day here!

Visited March 2013
Dear June (guest),

Greetings from Sunny Phuket! ( not so much lately..)

For your future holiday or vacation, I would suggest to come and Enjoy our Centara Grand West Sands Phuket. Our guests here can come to the water park everyday for free!!! We have great deals for our rooms and villas as well as many incredible activities like: Flying Trapeze, Circus school, Water Park, Kids Club Day Camp, E-zone and much more activities.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Cool small waterpark especially for children”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Of course this waterpark cannot be compared to the major water parks in southern europe or in the US, but it is still a cool place. For an adult therenis not much of adrenaline as the rides are pretty basic, but for kids and teenagers it is definitely a cool attraction. The price is quite high, but that's the case ith most attractions in Phuket. Good to recommend for families...your children will enjoy!

Visited October 2012
Martin C, Water Park Operation Manger at Splash Jungle Waterpark, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sunny Phuket!

Our Water Park is effectively a great fun for children as we have many slides and activities for them. For some adults that like to have more chills, we have our 5 Bigger Slides. We are discussing to have some more in the future.

As you said, there are other Bigger water park in Europe or America. ( i am myself a Canadian and know what you are talking about). We would never pretend that we have the biggest or the most fantastic one but we are proud of it and it is the Best one that we have on Phuket! We are working hard to make of your day, the best it can be!

For your future holiday or vacation, I would suggest to come and Enjoy our Centara Grand West Sands Resort and Villas Phuket. Our guests here can come to the water park everyday for free!!! We have great deals for our rooms and villas as well as many incredible activities like: Flying Trapeze, Circus school, Water Park, Kids Club Day Camp, E-zone and much more activities.

Hoping to see you on your next trip to Thailand.
Again Thank you very much for you time and comments They are well appreciate.
Warmest regards,