“Great way to cool down hot day”

Splash Jungle Waterpark
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Splash Jungle Water Park Admission with Optional...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I went to water park in Queensland and also the one in Bali and I LOVE it!. I was so glad to hear that there is on in Phuket. It’s on my list to do on this trip to visit the park and I didn’t disappointed.

It was such a great day out with family. When we got there, my brother said “I don’t think we are going stay here all day.” I think he measured from the size of the park and those water slides which is way he said that. Well, by the end of the day, they didn’t want to go home.

It is not such a huge park but you can easily spend all day there like we did. There are plenty of lounges for sunbaking (if you want a rest from water slides) or just go with the flow in the Lazy River. The day we went there were quite a few people around. We went to all main slides and didn’t take us long to get our turn on those slides. We ran up again and again till we were hungry.

We had a quick lunch at Coconut Cafe provided simple menu but adequate. It’s a little pricey especially fruit drinks.

Locker system with numbering and pay when check-out is the way to go! Basically, you don’t need to worry about your cash.

We will go back again but hope they’re considering lower their entry rates a little bit. Another hand if the rate is high, there will be less people for queuing at those slides. Um... that might be worth it?

1  Thank Saifon D
"life jackets"
in 9 reviews
"phuket airport"

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Although it was absolutely pouring with rain when we went, we still had the best fun ever. My four year old dare devil daughter still rode the big slides with me and we had a great time. THere were two extreme rides which she wasnt allowed on, however after getting up my dutch courage I did. WOW. Fantastic fun and I continued on them until it closed.

My daughter also had great fun in the kids area as did we, which was lovely. The lazy river was wonderful and would be even better in the sun.

We ate at the cafe restaurant which was expensive. We discover later you can eat the same food in the cafe near the slides for half the price.

What a great day.

3  Thank kimbo66
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited during off season so there were no queues for any rides which was great because kids could go on water slides as often as they wanted. Only small negative is that there really isn't much shade or shelter and the ground gets really hot to walk on! Overall a great day out

1  Thank Lara_TravelTC
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We spent 1/2 a day here with our 3 kids (1, 3 and 5) and my wife's sister and husband - good slides and play area's for kids, although slightly frustraiting that I was alowed to go on the donut slide with my son and then told that we couldnt because he was 2 cm's too short.

The kids area was really good for our 3 year old, the 5 year old loved it too and they thoroughly enjoyed the day out. food and beverage prices were pretty good considering it was an attraction and it's far away from most other attractions.

The payment and locker system was great, although I was left wondering what happens if you didnt bring any money as you pay on the way out...

Like I've said in the title and others have mentioned too, it's good for 1/2 a day, would need a lot more to stay any longer than that.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is our second visit, the first was only a couple of months after it opened. This time we noticed more people but you never had to wait more than 4 or 5 people in a line for the biggest rides. We get there about 10 or 10.30 and don't leave until 4pm. You can spend all day. Although a little smaller than more worldly parks, it had everything from baby water fun to the big thrills and spills. I can see they have the option to add more attractions as it goes on.
I love the cashless system - everything gets billed to your wristband which also houses the key to your locker. At the end of the day you just 'check out' and pay your bill. Saves any hassles of protecting property.
Lots of places to set up camp, lots of lounge chairs, umbrellas etc.
My favourite is the Lazy River that you can float from ride to ride and get out at different points. The swim up bar with tables and chairs in the large pool is also a nice place for a relaxing drink.
Food is more reasonable that normal in these sorts of places and you have two main eateries to chose from.
Soooo many life guards at every point around the river, at the end of slides etc. Very well patrolled.
Definitely a great place to take the kids for an action packed day - don't forget the sunscreen!

1  Thank indiweb