Spent a week at the Chandara, its a beautiful place. We had front row of the ocean viewing. Dont think it would be as spectacular if we didnt have the ocean view villa.
Plunge/Infinity pool in the villa was fantastic! we spent hours in the pool watching the yachts going past, it really is pretty spectacular! Food was very good at the restraunt, nice little bar too. 3 main pools to choose from if you get bored with your own.
If youre looking for nightlife this is not the place for you. Its quiet and about 1 hour from the main action at Patong or the shopping of Phuket town. They offer shuttle bus to both places and the bus is comfy, and free. They will drop you off to shop and pick yu up a few hours later and same with Patong if you want to go for a night out its great, they pick you up at 10pm though so if you want to rage in Patong Town you will have to find your own way home by taxi which will cost you around $30 Aussie dollars. Its definately worth the trip to both shopping and nightlife cause they are great. Pay the taxi fare and stay till late!
Patong is so alive, so colourful there is obviously no power shortage there!
Love our holiday in Phuket, Love the Chandara, the staff are beautiful! Just like all Thai 's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute Chandara Resort & Spa in Phuket, Thailand. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Absolute Chandara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Chandara Hotel Thalang
- Absolute Chandara Resort And Spa
- Absolute Chandara Resort & Spa Phuket, Thailand