This is the place for you if you crave peace and quiet and good food in beautiful surroundings. We stayed here six nights it was the best accommodation and the best food we had eaten ever in Thailand. Very nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff. There is not much to do on the island, which suited us very well. The first morning when we woke up and could see from our bed in our bungalow on a quite breathtaking views of sunrise over the water and jungle in the foreground, we thought that it was not for real! The food was wonderful! Some less good things: The beds are rock hard and the tide makes it difficult to swim at times. The lamps, which is equipped with at bedtime does not give much light and smells pretty bad. The noise of the boats in the bay is at times quite sharply. Apart from this, I strongly recommend this place! It is affordable and perfect for people who is ready to enjoy doing nothing! Bring flashlights, a deck of cards, good books and good company and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand