I've been there last November. I spent 2 nights honeymoon.. It was really amazing and very peaceful living in such a place with the sound of nature only..
The food tasted nice but extra expensive..
Arrange the transportation with hotel wile reserving.
Value for money.
Don't spend more than 2 nights as it will get boring because no activities to be done on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Possibly the only Luxury Tent-Island Resort in Phuket. The limited use of this small-unspoiled Island hideaway enhances the genuine feeling of inner peace. Guests are provided with oil lamps and candles used for light while electricity are generated and used only in the restaurant area. Luxury tent accommodations under the palm trees and the stars in permanent tent structures comfortably furnished with wooden floors, raised 6 ft. bed, en suite bathroom. Chill out at your own outdoor terrace. All units have magnificent view of Phang Nga Bay and stunning beauty of surrounding islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Tenta Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenta Nakara Hotel Thalang
- Tenta Nakara Phuket, Thailand