Twinpalms has everything that a 5-stars hotel should have - nice, well equipped rooms/pool/gym, great service, good location, great food and they keep it very clean.
We were upgraded, so that's also a plus.
Although Cherngtalay is very small place and Surin Beach is pretty crowded, Twinpalms Hotel has a very special spot on the beach. That was very important to us, because we don't like breathing on our neck. It is cca 200 m away from the hotel, but most of the hotels in the neighborhood are too.
There is just one downside, well, two, to be honest but they are not directly connected to the hotel.
First, Cherngtalay does not have any nightlife, so you will have to get a cab or tuk tuk and go somewhere else (Patong).
The second thing is that taxi drivers use that fact very much and charge the drive to Patong around 350 - 400 baht (the other way around is cheaper). Besides that, it seemed to me that everybody wanted to charge us more than usual because we were staying in a 'expensive hotel'.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand