5 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.com$2,616
Destinia.com$2,386
Etrip$2,078
2,316 results
All reviews catch beach club twin palms oriental spoon the penthouse beautiful surin beach pool bar main pool welcome drink hotel guests rain shower sun loungers beautiful pool the hotel offers surat phuket massage butler
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

We visited this hotel, seeking a quiet and cool respite from the heat, and a restaurant meal. We were not disappointed. The staff went out if their way to look after us, even though we were just visiting. We took a short tour of the hotel and it seemed graceful and relaxing. The food was delicious.
Would probably stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Twinpalms Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Dear Barbara861,
Thank you so much for having drop by at our little piece of paradise...
Wonderful to read that you were very well looked after and that you enjoyed the graceful and relaxing feel of our resort.
See you again soon, maybe this time for a stay over...

Reviewed March 10, 2019

This hotel has several room types and they all are nice. We stayed in room 8000. Balcony with king bed. It was shower only no tub with rain shower and shower head. Double vanities in the bathroom. Plasma TV with DVD player and an extensive DVD library.

The gym is adequately equipped with several cardio machines, exercise stations and free weights. The pool is quite large and people enjoy it throughout the day and night. The drinks at the hotel bar were ok, but you know that varies based on the bartender. The drinks at the beach club were better and priced similar to what you would pay in the US for a martini or non whale drink. The hotel has free Wi-Fi which worked at the beach club as well. The breakfast was ok. It was smaller than the breakfasts we had at other hotels. But it had the normal essentials of a brunch style breakfast. I have an egg allergy and don’t eat pork so this breakfast had little for me to choice from other than cereal, pastries and potatoes…. All starch and sweets. No protein for me in the morning here so I stuck to coffee! Luckily I had some protein bars on standby. All other hotels we stayed at allowed an al carte option but not here.

The beach club is located across the street and park in front of the hotel. The beach club is accessible by key card provided by the front desk. It is good for two towels per couple or one per person. If you want extra towels is costs extra. There is a strip or restaurants, shops and stores that are on the same street as the beach club in case you want to eat and enjoy other food from the hotel. The beach club becomes festive at night. They have music and dancing and allow you to have access to beach lounge chairs that are closest to the club and farthest from the water.

I did not dine at any of the hotel restaurants but the restaurants on the strip are good if you want local food. If you want authentic local Thai food try Blue Lagoon Restaurant. It is located off the main road you turn off of to get to Surin Beach.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank UniqueTravels

Dear Unique Travels,
Wonderful to read that you had a most pleasant stay with us.
See you again soon for more.

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

This was the most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in. Not only was the hotel absolutely gorgeous, but the service was outstanding. Unfortunately when I arrived to the hotel I was suffering from food poisoning. Grace showed me such kindness and genuinely cared about me. She even helped me find a clinic later that evening after her shift to make sure I was ok! She was amazing and the other staff were great too. This resort is so so beautiful you must see it for yourself. Between the service and the rooms themselves you will have a wonderful stay. Also although I didn't have too much of an appetite yet, the buffet was wonderful! Only regret is I wish I could have spent more of my honeymoon here. I am so so grateful I was at Twinpalms when I needed care :) We can't wait to return on our next trip. Thank you for everything Grace!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Resort634303

Dear Resort634303,
Wonderful to read that you recovered and ultimately had a great time.
Thank you for having choosen Twinpalms Phuket and belated congratulations, wishing you a life long filled with love.
See you again soon we hope maybe for your first anniversary.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

Myself and my wife stayed here for 6 nights and we absolutely loved it. We rented the 1 bedroom penthouse and it was exquisite. The service was excellent, staff are very friendly, breakfast is great, housekeeping do a great job, and overall amazing service. The hotel also has shuttles that take you to The Catch beach club and HQ, we enjoyed the Catch more that HQ. Highly recommended.

Room tip: We stayed in 112 was perfect.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 856ramib,
Wonderful to read that you had an amazing stay with us at Twinpalms Phuket.
Great choice of accommodation, the pool on the roof surely was a highlight.
See you again soon for more good time at Twinpalms Phuket

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

This hotel definitely pampers you, a real 5 star+ hotel, ... What we like such, is the lemongrass smell throughout the hotel..

Breakfast is great...

But it's no family hotel, not many children around the pool and other guests prefer the silence.
Perfect for honeymooners and couples.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear charlotte425,
Wonderful to read that you most enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for having chosen Twinpalms Phuket.
See you again soon for more.