We were living large at the Twinpalms for our honeymoon! If you go to Phuket and don't mind staying about 20 minutes outside of Patong, stay here! It is a beautiful, ultra modern retreat that was sexy, romantic and swanky. We loved it!
When we checked in, we were given free welcome drinks in the lobby and vouchers for 2 free 15 minutes "jet lag" massages.
Upon our arrival to our room, because it was our honeymoon, we were greated with a bottle of champagne, chocolates and a bathrub full of rose petals. Very nice touch! We ordered room service a few times and it was reasonably priced and absolutely delicious! Try the chicken with basil and pepper.
The room had a great bathrub and a rainfall shower. In addition, the bed was ultra comfy. Loved it! Free internet access was a nice touch.
There are a few restaurants right next to the hotel which provide a good options for cheaper, more casual food. It is about a 20 minute cab ride to Patong, which will cost you 500 baht. Definitely way more expensive than in Bangkok so be prepared for that. The beach is right across the road. Unfortunately, it rained the whole time we were there so we never hit the beach, but we'll go back for sure another time to check it out!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand