I spent a long weekend in Phuket's Surin Beach at the Twinpalms, and as most of the reviews here pointed to, I was not disappointed. It was excellent. The property is organised in a U shape around a long pool and beautiful gardens. Most rooms have front porches that open onto the pool. You have the choice to sit around the pool, or walk a block through a nice park to the hotel ran beach club which was amazing. All the amenities of a top notch hotel coupled with Thai service and hospitality. I would return at a heart beat.
Highlights. Loved the breakfast brunch, specially the fresh juices made right in front of you. My room had an amazing internal garden.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand