Twinpalms Phuket
$317
Marriott
$119
SALA Phuket Resort and Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
$147
$126
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$177
$242
$79
Official Hotel
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$140
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$106
$101
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
$122
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
$1,002
Orbitz.com
COMO Point Yamu, Phuket(Pa Khlok)(Great Value!)
$221
$199
Trip.com
2,044 results
All reviewsoriental spooncatch beach clubgrand deluxe palm roomthe penthouselagoon poolresidence hostcatch barour honeymoonconstruction noiseseafoodhotel restaurantamazing hoteldirect accessmain poolpool accessbeautiful surin beachwelcome drink
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We spent four nights at the Twinpalm in a grand deluxe palm room during our honeymoon. On check-in we were seated and brought a cocktail and a flower garland for our wrists which was a nice touch. Our room wasn't ready so we changed to use the pool and ate lunch in the pool bar. The menu here has a nice selection of salads, sandwiches and hot dishes - both Thai and Western. At 3pm our room was ready, it was a second floor room overlooking the pool. We opted for this room, as we'd read on tripadvisor that the ground floor level rooms with own pools were not very private, and we were happy with our choice. The pools and terraces for the ground floor rooms have no privacy. The room was a nice size with a big beautiful bathroom, twin sinks and sunken bath which was filled with rose petals and flowers. We ate in the main restaurant for dinner that night which was a little quiet with only a few other tables were occupied. The menu here is predominately Thai, my husband had a curry and I opted for fish, both were very good. I had a bikini wax the following day, which although was very thorough it took an unusually long time compared to salons in London so I would not opt for that again here. We split our days between the beach and the pool, both of which we enjoyed. The beach area is very well maintained, and they have another restaurant here called Catch. We had lunch here one day, the menu is similar to the food at the pool bar and very nice. There are massage beds on the beach (not connected to the hotel) which offer very cheap massage/mani/pedi's which I would recommend.

Pros
Friendly and polite staff as one would expect from good Thai hospitality.
Complimentary airport taxi as part of our package.
1 bottle of free water per person per day.
Fresh fruit handed out around the pool during the day.
Price was reasonable especially compared to other hotels of similar caliber.

Cons
Breakfast was slightly limited in choice, a few more cereals and pastries would have been better, maybe a Thai option?
Their are cheaper scooters to rent from around the corner, the hotel ones are very expensive in comparison.
Hotel a little worn in places but nothing serious.

Room Tip: Opt for a 1st floor room as they are quieter and more private The pool rooms aren't worth the extra money
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel-Sarah2327
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My partner and I felt so spoilt at this luxury hotel. Our experience was made even better with the holiday package we choose through My Holiday Centre- mythailand.com.au
They provided an express exit and check in at the airport which really took the stress out of the whole process. As well as a thailand rep- who was very professional, friendly and knowledgable.

The hotel is a dream with attentive friendly staff.
Beautiful grounds and pool and only a 2 minute walk to Surin Beach, where the hotel has its own bar/restaurant which you can chargeback. And there is complimentary sun lounge and beach towel use.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place is simply amazing.
Everything is fantastic from the moment you get picked up at the airport and the staff are always so helpful.
I have been fortunate enough to stay in a penthouse apartment on the 2 occasions I have stayed and it is spectacular, although I am sure the other rooms are also lovely.
For a special break, you can't beat the private rooftop pool at midnight.
The breakfast spread is one of the best I have experienced and the restaurant is also excellent for a local dinner.
Overall a great experience and I can't wait to my next visit!

Room Tip: Look for the special offers on the website and try to book the penthouse if you can!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sheckles99
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Recently arrived home from a ten day holiday to Twin Palms, my wife and I booked this trip through My Thailand. We chose this accommodation based on the many positive remarks made on tripadvisor plus a couple of friends who had recently returned. From the moment we landed in Phuket and were greeted at the airport by My Thailand representatives, we new this was going to be a holiday to remember, our bags were taken care of, we were accompanied through customs as VIP's, once outside the airport a car was waiting to take us to Twin Palms at Surin. Where to start, the not so positive...Not Applicable. The positive.... at the risk of sounding like a broken record and repeating others, the food at Oriental spoon and Catch Beach were nothing short of fabulous, the service was exceptional, the staff were very professional and obviously loved their work, nothing was to much trouble, at Catch Beach one evening, when asked if the chef could provide a main course which was not on the menu, a big smile came from the waiter and yes was his the reply:) Sushi, Sashimi to die for. We stayed in a Grande Deluxe Palm Room, room made up daily and turned down in the afternoon with fresh towels on both occasions if needed. The breakfast setting was more than enough, leaning towards Western Style, Champagne was provided free at breakfast.
We used the gym daily and found it more than adequate, towels and bottled water were provided, the equipment was as new and gym spotlessly clean.
The library equipped with imacs, free wi-fi and plenty of good reading was available 08:30-21:30 hrs. We found Twin Palms peaceful and relaxing in close proximity to the beach and many other restaurants along Surin Beach. Two happy campers who will be going back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DavidHH480
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel is simply amazing! Great staff, super nice rooms (I got an upgrade since i am honoured member of Small Luxury Hotels), restaurant and breakfast are very good, beach club is the best in the island, and private beach in one of the best beaches there; great spa also. Really nothig i can complain about it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends