The Twinpalms Resort is a little out of the rat race of Patong City but that was an attraction to us. Surin Beach is on the quiet side with only a few restaurants and little nightlife. The resort accommodation is first class with large spacious rooms and a luxurious bathroom. Cleanliness and room service is spot on and friendly.
The lagoon style pool was warm and inviting and generally free of children running around. The spa service was great and I chose to have a gentle Swedish massage while the madam took full advantage of the other services. There was a gym and a library available for those so inclined.
Guests also receive membership of the Catch Beach Club just a short walk down to the beach and we used the meals and drink services here extensively. There were special meal nights such as seafood or roast on most nights and the beach location is just special. The meals in the Twinpalms restaurant were also first class and there were no thoughts of complaints.
Pickups for various Phuket activities could be arranged but expect to pay a little extra (500 baht) as Surin Beach is a little out of the way.
We were on our first trip to Thailand and chose to go through an Australian booking agency My Holiday Centre and were pleased from go to woe that we did. Greeted on arrival and on time with little pressies, transfers to/from hotel in comfortable cars and a magnificent concierge service whilst in Phuket meant our stay was enjoyable and incident free.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Twinpalms Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Twinpalms Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Cherngtalay
- Twinpalms Phuket Thailand