Lowest prices for your stay
$173
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$147
FindHotel
$115
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Hotels.com$173
Priceline$174
Travelocity$173
2,268 results
All reviews oriental spoon twin palms catch beach club the penthouse pool bar our honeymoon hotel restaurant private pool welcome drink amazing hotel hotel guests sun loungers beach front pool side other resorts relaxing holiday hq
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

A great hotel we were upgraded to the penthouse suite with pool as were were celebrating our honeymoon! The room is perfect! I was thrilled they even had a nespresso cappuccino machine in kitchen as I was missing my own from home! Private pool, two large television modern lighting and delicious Thai cuisine! I'm in heaven and I don't want to leave!!

1  Thank nicole_moore5det
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We actually stayed at Twinpalms at the start of the year, but must have been far too blissed out on return to put into words our experience. We loved the place. It was so relaxing and luxurious and the service was great. We thoroughly enjoyed out time. Catch Beach Club was fab, although we were so lazy we never made it across the street to the beach during the day, just for sundowners (at happy hour!).
The mix of luxury resort with the proximity to the hustle and bustle of Surin beach was perfect for us and just what we hoped to find on our first trip to Thailand.

Room tip: We stayed in a Delux lagoon room and it was lovely.
Date of stay: February 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Twinpalms Phuke is a dream come through. Perfection on all levels. Just one wish: to teturn as soon as possible. We had a room with a private pool and the difference in rates is small and it really makes a difference.
A taste of paradise that will stay forever in our top 5 vacations.

Room tip: Rooms on the groud floor with a private pool.
Date of stay: October 2011
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Recently stayed at Twin Palms again after about a 3 year hiatus.

We were mostly happy to stay again and the quality of the accommodation remains great.

We stayed in one of the penthouse “residence” suites – room 104, it was three stories with a roof top pool. This also comes with a “butler” service. We weren’t too sure what to make of this, but basically only used this service to order an esky , some ice and beer for the rooftop pool. After about the third day they automatically refilled the ice in the esky for us without me having to ask them every morning which was good.

The main reason we did this is because the mini bar fridges were woefully inadequate and didn’t keep the drinks cool enough, both upstairs and in the room.

The residences also appear to offer rooms with ground level pools, I’m not sure that these would be very good value as I’d question how much sun they would get.

We found the resort very relaxing, no kids (apart from a few infants) and exactly what was required for some R&R. The spa facilities are also excellent and usually had a daily special massage for almost half normal price (we indulged in this several times).

The down sides are that the concierge / assistance with regards to restaurants was vague at best, the hotel also seems to have numerous cars yet is unable to drop you 4 blocks up the road (which is common place in some other resorts)

One thing soured our trip, when paying the final bill we had a mighty argument over mini bar, they sent us a bill on the final night for the total to date, we had one last item subsequent to this bill and when checking out they tried to charge us for another 6 soft drinks. The amount was a trifle compared to our total bill, but it’s the principle of the matter. I held my ground and received aggression from the staff.

The next thing that soured the trip was again at check out. We travelled with another couple so there were four (4) people in our group. Our penthouse included transport to the airport for three people (there were two of us + the other couple who had a separate room), their room did not include the transfer. When we were picked up at the airport on arrival we were picked up in a large 8 seater mini van.

I was advised that the surcharge for a fourth person in the vehicle would be 1,500 baht ( a taxi all four of us could fit in would be $700 baht to the airport). I asked politely if we could just squeeze the fourth in with the rest of us, again I was met with a petty and juvenile response from the staff that the rules were the rules and we paid up or the fourth or he didn’t join us at all and it wasn't her problem, she could "call a taxi if we wanted".

I then asked if we could take all the luggage with us and was advised that we would incur a "luggage" charge... the reception staff were just being childish.

This really upset all of us. In the end I gave up and said don’t worry about it and our friends ordered a taxi which took them to the airport for the $700 baht.

I travel a lot and always use limo’s / car service to take me to / from the airport and I know that there’s no cost difference between a car and a van and I think the hotel staff were just being difficult. It didn’t ruin our trip we had a ball, but I’d probably now look to stay at another resort next time.

Room tip: try for one of the rooms on the lagoon pool or get a penthouse with a "rooftop" pool.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I used to stay at Twin Palms twice. Last stayed for two nights in September 2012 in Penthouse . By Twin Palms Plus voucher The card indicates that the free mini bar , free lounge.
But to stay true. None of these things. Only bottled water. (This is different from the time before. Because when everything is available with wine), Butler was not taking notice. Later became aware of the roommate. Can drink softdrink only four cans per day. Then there's nothing to do.
To book a room in this hotel did not notice in the book that there is no free mini bar. No free lounge. The staff at the hotel did not give details. I feel good. If the hotel does not provide free lounge access. Why not make use of the hotel's restaurant. The card is also required to be provided by the hotel before loyalty points to be used in exchange for a free room. Has not come for free.
Booking by card Twinpalms Plus, it's hard to book. Although the website is still available. The book also says that there is very poor availability.
Breakfast can be eaten in the dining room. I have a variety of food, much the same every day. The hotel food is of good quality.
The spa does not have a locker to put on the clothes. Very small if compared to the same level. Shower and steam room in the same. Oil massage with a good quality. Employee lovely.
The hotel rooms are of good quality mattress. The pool is good, but if it rains. I was in my room.
The staff are very welcoming and friendly. Ithere is no elevator to the room where the elderly should not have to walk up many stairs. In addition, the Penthouse far from the reception. But here there is parking in the Penthouse and check in at the front desk of Penthouse's it.

Room tip: penthouse nomber 102 ,116 ,118 good view
6  Thank nirin