“Wow simply stunning”
Review of Twinpalms Phuket

Twinpalms Phuket
Ranked #6 of 97 Hotels in Thalang District
Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a great experience from the accommodation, breakfast, pool, facilities and spa best massage just drifted off into complete relaxation.
Catch club bar and beach facilities top class a must is the BBQ nights Tues & Fri my memory serves me correctly.
Also Sunday brunch must book very popular in main restaurant food glorious food all rooms in Hotel seem generous but you can always book a room with your own pool.
Library well stocked with latest magazines and Mac computers a plus, Wi-fi service excellent.
Really nice to see guests respecting other guests relaxing around pool or beach area even when kids were playing everyone seemed to keep noise to a minimum.
Highly recommended a stay at Twinpalms Resort Surin Beach thank you to all the great staff.

Room Tip: Any room with a view of the pool area our room was facing back of pool bar area so not much of a vie...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joanne1031Sydney
There are newer reviews for Twinpalms Phuket

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from 12 nights at this hotel and we cannot speak more highly of our experience. We have stayed in many hotels around the world and we would rate this as one of the best. We had a coupon deal for the deluxe palm room which was very nice, plenty of room with a his and hers seperate sink area and good sized verandah. It was only metres from the pool area which made it feel like we had our own pool area. Service was outstanding. Staff were only too happy to assist and went out of their way to provide service. Attention to detail was amazing and it was the little things that were provided free like the fruit kebabs around the pool, the extra water bottles, buckets of ice and chocolates every day that made it even more special. The Surin beach area was very clean with a nice choice of restaurants right on the beach.
The whole experience was fabulous!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Soz686
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you want pure 5 star relaxation whether you are a single, couple or family Twin Palms has it all. From the greeting to the fabulous service, friendly staff, the rooms, to the breakfasts to the facilities like the Spa, pool, library & gym it was amazing. I stayed in the basic deluxe room which was great. I didn't want to leave as this place was so beautiful.
The location is great if you want a chilled out atmosphere. There is of course Catch Beach Club for drinks or dinner. It would be better to come with a friend or partner as the place is just so nice to be shared with another & to go out with in the evenings but I coped fine being a solo traveler as I wanted pure relaxation before meeting up with friends later in my holiday.
Honestly I can't say one negative thing about this place. I'll definitely be back there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Asuey
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The hotel located in surin beach is simply amazing, as the name says, the hotel issurrounded by twinpalms. We booked the basic room, but as it was our honeymoon, they upgraded us to a room with our private pool and balcony. This was fabulous. The room itself is really modern and relaxing. They have probably the best beach of all phuket ( the catch club), it is the only nice private beach in phuket, and the wated and landscape is just fabulous. I would recomend it to anyone looking for relaxing vacation with a loved one.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

On arrival, the staff has been very efficient and courteous. They upgraded us to a one bedroom suite and offered us a bottle of sparkling wine as it was our third stay. What a nice start it was !

The place is really nice. It is a boutique hotel, with a serene modern style and a huge 50m long pool. So much nicer than those big hotels with hight buildings and endless grounds in which you need to walk for hours to go from one place to anther.

Actually, the only negative comment we have concerns the hotel policy regarding families with kids. We mostly come back at the Twinpalms because it is (was) a quiet resort for grown up people But this time, the place was crowed with families. Did the Twinpalm changed it policy ? How come the ambiance changed so much ?

I mean, how can you relax with people yelling at their children "to behave", kids running around, splashing in the pool, trowing water at you ... ? I don't get it. This place doesn't cater for families. There is no kid's club or anything. The main pool is to deep for a 6 years old, there is no kid menu .... Why do they come here and ruin it for everyone when there are so many family friendly hotels !!? Ho, yes ! The answer came from one of the mothers in a large group of 13 (6 adults and 7 children between 3 and 12) we had to endure around the pool for 3 days (Did you notice how large groups behave has if they were alone and tend to "take power" over the place ?) . She said loudly to another mother "you know, I really prefer that kind of hotel. You don't have families everywhere or tours groups. It is more relaxing." It looked like a joke but the other one noded....

Why not implement a clear policy (i believe there was one 4 years ago) and not accept kids under 15 ? It works very well at the Layana in koh Lanta and, business wise, the manager seemed pretty happy with this choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kikika
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I cannot say one bad thing about this place. Spent 6 nights here with family. We had two grand deluxe lagoon rooms. Spacious, chic, modern - perfect. Imagine my kids faces when they learnt they could SWIM from their room to ours. Beds are huge and like a big cuddle when you get in. I have never slept so well. Staff discreetly maintain rooms twice daily, delivering an ice bucket, chockies etc and just making sure everything is perfect!
Staff are genuinly friendly with nothing too much effort.
Do not miss Sunday Brunch! Breakfast each day was like a Kings feast.
The beach is just across the park with Catch Beach Club , lovely for a quality drink/meal or just relax on the beach chairs. Quite a secluded clean beach without the annoying hawkers. There a quite a few restaurants along this short stretch. We sampled a few and all were reasonable with tasty food.
I truly hope that I can ond day come back to this beautiful yet unpretentious resort.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dontmakemegohome
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My partner and I stayed at Twinpalms for a long weekend. We stayed in one of the 2 story suites, which was one of the largest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The room comes with two bathrooms, private pool, flowers, fruit, personal concierge service and all the extras. The hotel is situated across a small street from the beach. The hotel restaurant has seafood buffets on Tuesdays and Fridays that are out of this world... Using the word the "buffet" doesn't give this romantic setting justice. Friendly staff... beautiful pool... spotless rooms... great beach...private location. I will continue to recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
Mandarava Resort and Spa
Mandarava Resort and Spa
#2 of 9 in Karon Beach

Been to Twinpalms Phuket? Share your experiences!