When we got here it was almost empty and since there around 10+ people in our gang of friends, we had a blast by having the hotel to ourselves.
1) The food at Lima Coco is amazing. My salivary glands still act up when I think of the delicious food we had their with some unique spices etc.
2) The beach is secluded and breath-taking. The other side of the island is way more commercialised unlike the beach at lima coco. This is one of the reasons why I loved the beach here. I also got stung by some tiny jellyfish which was a hell of an experience! :D
3) They arrange trips to the town of the island via pick-up trucks and this was also a fun experience. At the town we had rambutans and knick-knacks to fill up our tums. :)
4) The boat rides to and from the mainland was awesome. Enough said.
5) The staff at the hotel are amazing and super friendly. The boys even played soccer with them! :)
1) The rooms and room service is average. I felt that it needed some refurbishments, but I guess this is why Lima Coco was the cheapest location out of all the resorts at Koh Samet.
2) Rooms can be more clean in my opinion, but this is why I've rated the hotel average.
3) There was no swimming pool. But then again - when you have such a calm and shallow sea, why would you need one in the first place?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lima Coco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lima Coco Hotel Rayong