All reviewsfresh seafoodbedroompierbalconypoolresortislandko
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Approximately 2.5h drive from Bangkok airport, it is a serene place to just chill and relax. With just 18.rooms available, you can be sure it is not overcrowded. The resort welcomes pet dogs so do take note if you are not comfortable with dogs running around.

For those bringing your pets, there are wild dogs running freely on the beach so do take care when lettig your dogs roam free.

The room is cosy, clean and comfortable. We got a ground floor unit. Simply step out of your balcony and you are greeted by the waves and a lovely sunset. The room can sleep up to 3 adults comfortably. Those with young children, I figure it can fit 2 adults and 2 kids. Bathroom is clean and of a comfortable size though the water temperature can be erratic but that's kind of expected of a resort in this area.

The pool is pretty small, more for kids to waddle and play. Deck chairs are limited but I had no problem getting one everyday. The resort gets filled over the weekend with locals.

For food, simply walk a short distance out and there are local stalls selling fresh seafood which you can buy and have it cooked for you at a nomial price. 7-11 is also a short 15mins walk away.

If you want some quiet time away from the hustle and bustle of city life, this is the place to consider.

Feeling bored, drive to the pier, board a short ferry ride to Ko Samet for a day's tour of the island.

All in all, it was the ideal break for me.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We had the stuffed squid, garden vegetables and fied rice with crab....absolutely delicious...would keep coming back if it wasnt so expensive....an unnecessary 17% surcharge is placed on all food and drinks.

I have been visited mae phim for the 4th time now and this restaurant has the best food within the district....beautiful surroundings.

Great spot for sunset view.

Would give it 5 stars if it wasnt so pricey by thai standards.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Open your bedroom doors and you are greeted by the most beautiful blue waters. The place is a little haven just outside of the main street in Rayong. What I loved is the sleepy peaceful hamlet where all one could hear was the sound of the waves and the swoosh of the trees. The staff is friendly and I had some delicious seafood cooked just for me, according to my taste. Am sure going to be a repeat visitor.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2017

The Hotel is situated in the end of Suan Son beach, and not far fr.o.m. Restaurangs by the beach. The service is outstanding and the breakfast is good. Taxiservice is very good for joining the märkets in Ban Phe. We recomend Bee Happy beach for the Nicke clean beach, the massage and good restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

I went there with friends just for a lunch . The location is beautifull with a nice sea wiew but ... the food and service are really far that you expect in a place like this . We was the unic table in the restaurant and we waited really long time for a poor quality and expensive food ( my first caesar salad without chicken and dressing ) . We ll maybe come back for try the rooms but , sure , never for food .

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends