“Best breakfast in rawai”
Review of Wilson's Cafe

Wilson's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Rawai
Description: Cafe with healthy tasty home made breakfasts & lunches. Vegetarian options. Great Coffee and tea. Slow press fruit and vegetable juices and the best Sugar free Super-food smoothies & protein shakes. Raw deserts, snacks and cakes.
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time at wilson's and it was excellent.
There is a large choice of healthy food and drinks.
The staff is very nice and the atmosphere is really cool.
We will go back for sure

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 30, 2019

I love the berry bliss and there chicken Caesar salad always a great place to eat and the staff are friendly and somewhat quick

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Spoiled for great coffee in Australia we tend to crave it when we’re away and this place did not disappoint. Coffees were great and our food was epic. Amazing food, drinks and service. Definitely will return tomorrow morning.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Well I've heard good reviews about this place so whilst we were in Rawai we decided to try it for ourselves.
Looks nice little bit trendy bit like the coffee shop in the friends series if you know what i
Trendy place to be seen in
Any way rhats the good bit out of the way the next part disaster.
Looking at the menu i decided to have a latte and explained not to hot one iced chocolate and choose fried egg on toast soft runny
After spending 10 minutes trying to explain to 3 different i was hopefull the ordered food woukd be correct.
Only thing they got right was the iced chocolate
Which my other half enjoyed.
My coffee came up popping hot and full to the brim and had to wait 10 minutes before I could drink it
At this time my food arrived
Toast bit over done and instead of soft fried eggs I got poached eggs one was soft one was over
She said she would change but as i had waited 15 minutes for this I just accepted it and ate it a i was starving hungry and another 15 minutes for 2 fried eggs would just have killed me .
Would I go back
The book cover looks good
Staff welcoming
But as they serve western food maybe better staff training or have at least one member who can understand English better

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I had breakfast here one day with my son. We both had the nanabowls (smoothie bowls). Both of the flavours we chose were delicious. Everything was perfect with them. Nanabowl 250 baht ( i thought it was a bit pricy at first but it was filling). A small pot of English breakfast tea was 60 baht. For lunch, on a different visit, I had the BLT sandwich. It was in a crispy toasted baguette, with crispy bacon. Again perfect! BLT was 130 baht.

Date of visit: March 2019