Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great open water and advanced course

My friend and I took a spontaneous diving vacation to phuket, and by chance booked with Crystal... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2019
Malthe P
via mobile
Best Dive Center

Crystal waves is amazing, we took our open water and advanced course with Andre. He's a great... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2019
Daniel L
via mobile

All reviews dive shop open water dive sites dive experience swimming pool professional staff dive school great instructor phil gear thailand training safety confidence introduction pier
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Super professional, very safe and extremely friendly throughout the day. Our wonderful guys Brian and Mark were fantastic and really put our friends who had never dived before at ease. A really enjoyable day!

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Super TEK course with course director Phil at Crystal waves.
I did my tec 40 aswell as tec sidemount and had some nice dives at the ratcha islands,

Gear is top notch and the pool was great for the first time on sidemount.
These guys have been in the business over 20 years and will sort you out with info on any course.

Thanx for the training Phil. Highly recommended

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I made my Padi IDC with this dive company and I'm very happy at choose crystal waves.
The center is well organized and everything including equipment is brand new.
Professional Staff and lovely course director and instructor.
To be honest that is the only dive center with draft beer I ever saw.
From me 6 of 5 stars.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I attended a padi instructor update with the much acclaimed course director, Phil Phelan. His professionalism & delivery of the course was exceptional. The dive shop is bright & airy with a good stock of equipment & merchandise for sale. The staff were all super friendly & nothing was too much trouble.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I have been in Rawai, with Crystal Waves (Phil and Nat), for about 2 months doing my PADI Divemaster course and PADI Instructor course. I was really satisfied with professionalism and how well maintained the gear is. Evenings at the bar there with other divers are really cool and Friday barbecue is awesome. Sea life is great around Phuket and Phil and his team know all the hot spots. Cheers and thanks for being my hosts :)

Date of experience: March 2017