Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best massage experience in my life!

We liked very much massage with Ni and Pob, they are super professionals! Highly recommend this... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2022
marylN5321YS
Rawai, Thailand
So good we went 3 times

As a family of 4 adults this was a great find and the ability to book was so good We were in... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2022
Tigerfeet9
Seaford, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $32.27
from $86.05
from $61.47
from $147.52
More Info
All reviews these ladies therapist muscles body knots phuket tension workout skills
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from my treatment feeling amazing and ready to start my holiday.
Booked on line in advance using their website which was easy to do.
Arrived and was welcomed so warmly.
Had my body scrub first which was so lovely. My facial was next which was so relaxing I fell asleep! That was until they put freezing cucumbers on my face! That was a shock but was such a lovely experience. It was finished off with Thai green tea and some little biscuits.
I am hoping to go back and have another treatment before I leave, it was that good.
Thanks so very much!

2  Thank AmyVJ84

Hi AmyVJ84,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatments with us and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We hope to see you again

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Very good oil massage, very relaxing and the masseuse was very experienced spoting very well where to insist.
I recommend greatly

1  Thank 721albanf

Hi 721albanf,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review after visiting us.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatment.

As you mention, all our therapists take great pride in being able to define where you need more work and concentrate on those areas.

hope to see you again

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Our family showed up at Ni Massage the first night of our arrival in Phuket. I'd read the reviews on Trip Advisor, so trusted it'd be fine. I arrived unprepared having exchanged only a bit of USD at the airport. Ni was super accommodating! She gave me a ride on her scooter to the nearby money changer to help us get sorted for the evening's massage. The Thai Oil Massage was great, and true to what I'd seen on youtube about Thai style massage, there is some pretty intense stretching, pulling and kinesiology I wasn't used to -- still a very relaxing and comfortable experience.

Our second massage was at least, if not even more satisfying. I felt like I'd melted on the massage table and didn't feel like leaving. Being our last full day in Phuket, we're returning for our last does of Ni Massage. Ni is a super nice and genuine business owner and I'd highly recommend her business. Thanks Ni!

Hi Chris A,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family, thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your experience.

We hope you had a wonderful time in Thailand and hope to see you all again

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Thanks to ratings from Trip Advisor, I chose ab awesome place for my first Thai massage. Once I chose Thai massage, I was advised that it could be rather challenging and intensive and asked if I really wanted that kind of massage. I felt that this was a great approach, thus minimizing a probability of disappointment. My massage therapist, Pop, was fantastic and, as she was liquifying my muscles and tendons, I understood why I was warned up front. What truly matters to me is that following the massage I felt great, without any soreness.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank DraganK847
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hi DraganK847,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.

We are very happy that you chose us for your first Thai Massage and really happy to hear that you enjoyed it.

We prefer to discuss what massage each individual customer requests, especially if it is Thai massage and their first one, this is , as you point out, to make sure everyone is aligned and expectations are met.

Thank you again for your review and for sharing your experience.

We hope to see you again

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Still fabulous after a year. Wish I could just move in lol. Just did a 20km walk. Torrential rain. So thought why not go see No again. Pain has been minimised so I can do my final 5. Whatever it takes right?

Date of experience: June 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hi AndreeCJames,

Welcome back, good to hear that we continue to meet your expectations and were able to help with some pain relief.

Hope you were able to complete your final 5 and look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your experience.