Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best massage experience in my life!

We liked very much massage with Ni and Pob, they are super professionals! Highly recommend this... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2022
marylN5321YS
Rawai, Thailand
So good we went 3 times

As a family of 4 adults this was a great find and the ability to book was so good We were in... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2022
Tigerfeet9
Seaford, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $32.48
from $86.61
from $61.86
from $148.47
More Info
All reviews these ladies therapist muscles body knots phuket tension workout skills
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Took a 20 minutes drive to try this small cosy massage places by the road side with TripAdvisor recommendations.
Worth the visit.
Personally I am very particular when comes to Thai massage.
The therapist is professional & knows where is my hurting point. She took Xtra time to handle the matter though I didn't mentioned about it when I visit.
Only experience ones knows it, thru years of practice.
Thumbs up. No doubts will visit again.
Worth the finding.
Address on TripAdvisor are unable to locate. Type in Navatara Phuket Resort if u r driving to locate this small corner shop just opposite Family Mart.
This directory is also given by their friendly counter lady who attended our call.
She is really helpful to get us here.

Date of experience: March 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Hi lycb,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience.

We really value your opinion and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatment with us.

We have noted your comments about the location and have updated it on the TripAdvisor page.

Looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

My Wife and I recently visited Ni Massage . The service was great very high quality massage from professionally trained therapists . We had the traditional Thai massage,Thai oil massage and foot massages every day over four days and the service and quality of the massages didn’t change great every time.
Koy was the therapist i saw everyday wHo helped me greatly with my leg problems. We highly recommend Ni Massage for all styles of massage

Date of experience: March 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Hi JasonFreya1202,

Many thanks for your custom during your visit to Phuket and for taking the time to write your review.

We are very happy to hear that you both enjoyed your treatments with us and that Koy was able to help with the issues that you had with your legs.

Thank you again for your recommendation and we hope to see you both again.

Reviewed February 27, 2019

I had 3 great massages at Ni Massag Two awesome back & neck massages with Nin and one foot and leg massage with Gina. Both ladies were awesome. I highly recommend Ni massage and can’t wait to go back again

Date of experience: February 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Hi lalo589,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience.

We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatments with us.

Thank you again for your recommendation, we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed February 22, 2019

Fantastic massages. We had Thai and oil massages and they were fantastic! Great after a good workout day at phuketfit on the corner. Staff very friendly and professional ladies.
Place is clean and has airconditioning. Once tried we went almost everyday and had also bodyscrub, facial, footmassage... all good .

Date of experience: February 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Hi Guyenlaurence,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the variety of treatments that you tried and hope to see you again on your next trip to Thailand.

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I’m so glad we found this place. Ni is a lovely Thai lady with a great team of professional therapists. The technique of all the therapists we met was excellent, very strong if required and they were all very sensitive to our individual needs. My wife and I came here 2 or 3 times per week for a few weeks and always left feeling great. Although Ni doesn’t advertise having sports massage on her menu, the massages are definitely what I have to expect of a good sports massage. The tea and pineapple biscuits are a nice touch at the end of the treatment. We’ll definitely be back when we return to Rawai. Thanks Ni!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Hi Daydream371204,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your experience.

As you mention, all our therapists take great pride in delivering a massage that is best suited to each individuals needs and we are happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope you and your wife had a good time in Thailand, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.