Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best massage experience in my life!

We liked very much massage with Ni and Pob, they are super professionals! Highly recommend this... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2022
marylN5321YS
Rawai, Thailand
So good we went 3 times

As a family of 4 adults this was a great find and the ability to book was so good We were in... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2022
Tigerfeet9
Seaford, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $32.90
from $87.74
from $62.67
from $150.42
More Info
All reviews these ladies therapist muscles body knots phuket tension workout skills
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

I've had several massages with Anne during my time training over the road at Phuket fit. The are professional, timely and really focus on those problem areas. It has made the next day of training that much easier. Also I love that they have an online booking system, too. I would definitely recommend a visit if you are in Rawai and especially with Anne, she is very sweet

Thank you, Jade.

Date of experience: January 2019
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Hi Jade L,

Thank you for your review.

As you mention, all our therapists take great pride in delivering the exact treatment each individual customer needs, whether that be for those people who are working out and need more intense focus on specific areas or those that just want a professional relaxing massage.

We hope you enjoyed your time in Phuket and hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

It’s salon for those who want to get a real thai massage. Stunning, attentive masters, comfort and friendly atmosphere. All of the masseurs are real professionals. But most of all liked Ae and Sarah. Thank them for help. If will come in Nai Harn again, then thai massage will do only in “Ni massage”

Date of experience: December 2018
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Hi I_13Y,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your experience.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visits to us and will be sure to pass your thanks to Ae and Sarah.

Hope to see you both again if you return to Phuket.

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

I went with my family there. We had oil massages and foot massage. Everyone loved it. Staff is really good and knows well how to relax your body.

Thank you for this great moment !!

Date of experience: December 2018
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Hi pierrelc416,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review after visiting us.

We are very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your treatments with us.

We hope that you enjoy the rest of your time in Thailand and hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

After my first visit my girlfriend and me were super satisfied. One of the best massages we had. 5 stars ⭐️
The second time we chose the aloe vera massage. While my girlfriend was satisfied with her massage, it was the complete opposite for me. It was no massage but a simple rub. But my masseuse managed to leave me with back pain anyway.
All in all it depends on who you get for your massage. If you are lucky you are in for a treat. If not you might leave the place with an aching back...

Date of experience: December 2018
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Hi 168oliverp,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience.

We are very happy to hear that you both enjoyed your first treatments (Thai Massage) with us and that your girlfriend enjoyed the Aloe Vera massage.

We did explain to you before your second treatment that the Aloe Vera massage is meant for sunburnt skin and as such is much lighter and no where near as intensive as the Thai Massage.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it and hope that you will come back for another Thai Massage that you did enjoy

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

Simply wonderful. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent massage! Not only once while staying here!

1  Thank Destination729532
Patrick F, Owner at Ni Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2018

Hi Destination729532

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review after your visits to us.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again