“Good Burger”

8:00 PM
Ranked #62 of 336 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: American, European
Reviewed December 27, 2018

The Burger was quit good. The fries not a good choice (crude). A nice variety of international beers,

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly efficient service . Great food and location . Will definitely return and well worth dropping in here .

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We ordered smoothi bowl - it was super fresh and tastey. My partner ordered chicken wrap and a colslaw salad - also very good. The only thing is that tge smoothi for drink wasn't 100% natural and contained canned juice - I wish we were told about it before. But in summey very good experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Despite some of the reviews here, I found this place to be affordable and the staff very nice, the manager was lovely too. Cheaper than the UK, if I had the same thing in the UK I’d be looking at about £20, but my meal with large fries and two drinks (one being a fruit smoothie) came to about £12 so pretty good.

Staff were lovely and free WiFi... very attentive and really good food.

I had the vegetarian burger and it was sooooo good! So very happy...

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank darrenbrynly
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Food was great, Tatchos and burgers, shakes and more. Plenty of choice. Airconditioned. Staff seemed distracted and we had to wait quite a while before we could order. The ambiance was great and an overall good experience

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank ashofmelbourne

Been to Flip Side? Share your experiences!