“Authentic Italian Food”

Da Puccio Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 336 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to the "Da Puccio Italian Restaurant and Thay", located at the south of the peninsula of Phuket in Rawai Beach, offers the best imaginable cuisine and Italian chef Thailandese.You can try all the dishes on the menu' or Special of the day and will succeed to satisfy even discerning palate.Visit us at 300 m from the seafood Gypsi market, in the street in the big door Templar visible in front of the Laguna Nightlife Complex.
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Wow, I love this place. Local, fresh and delicious. One of the best pizzas I've ever had. Hubby and I went twice and last visit I went twice. Best italian food in Phuket so far.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 30, 2019

After reading the reviews we decided to have dinner here. The restaurant was very nice looking and clean. The service was extremely fast and the servers very friendly. Could not ask for better service. My wife had lasagna which she enjoyed. She makes excellent lasagna herself. I had the pizza. The pizza was good however the crust was thinner than what I like. The tomato sauce was a bit bland for my taste. Overall it was a nice experience and woul recommend going there.

Reviewed March 4, 2019

This place is a little hard to find, it’s off Viset road near the temple but the food is worth looking for the pizza is good and so are the sides if you find this place I recommend you dig in and enjoy

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

As Italian I have to eat pizza often and if you really want to taste the real Italian pizza in rawai you have to go to Puccio.
Staff nice and friendly. Ambient spacious and super clean.
My favorite dishes :calzone (in all the ways), spaghetti vongole and the tiramisù. Food quality top really fresh ingredients used.
Don't miss this place and believe me if you go there once you'll not stop anymore.

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Amazing, if you are staying in Rawai, and crave a little bit of Italy? Then this place Will surely bring you there!

The food is just on point.
The service is really fast and so is the food :)

The Music in the background brings a fresh enviroment into the air