“Great Villa, plenty of space and a gorgeous pool”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View from the beach just across the road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Villa, plenty of space and a gorgeous pool”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Stayed here with a group of friends and this Villa was perfect.Everything we needed was provided and the maid service was excellent.We all loved the pool and enjoyed the privacy of our own villa.
A great holiday!

Management Response
Feb 18, 2017
Thank you for the review it was great to meet you all Brian
A TripAdvisor Member
“Rock hard beds, mosquitos, hidden cost, bad location & no privacy”
Reviewed November 22, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We booked for 10 nights and checked out after staying for only 6.
We narrowed down our selection of properties for our special family holiday to this one, based on the fact that it had a salt water pool and free electricity.... WELL, we were told ON ARRIVAL that electricity is an extra cost. Its not on the website!! And its bloody expensive. So we were uncomfortable with the small pedestal fans alone.
Whilst we enjoyed the salt water pool the owner would pop by 'to check on things' frequently unannounced.
The beds were so hard it felt as though we were sleeping on tables. The pillows were too large and there was no alternatives.
The owner had no interest in assisting with the mosquitos that plagued the house. Even after we 'bombed' the house daily, kept the doors closed, burnt coils and wore repellent, we were eaten alive.
The electricity would cut out daily and the location of the house was not great.
We would have been satisfied with the owner acknowledging any of our discomforts however all we received was shoulder shrugs and total disregard.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Thailand, as soon as we checked out of this 'luxury' house.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: salt water pool
Liked least: beds, heat and mosquitos
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Nov 27, 2016
The electric charge is clearly shown under Rate Notes and again under Taxes and Fees in line with Trip Advisor system.
Some of the guests had arrived late the previous evening by Taxi, which I had arranged for them ,so I called around in the morning to check they were OK. I met one lady sitting on the terrace and she told me everything was fine but could I phone them if I called again as they like to swim in the nude. I was more than happy to oblige but told her the maid will arrive each day at about 1 pm which she said was fine. The only other time I called was the afternoon they left at about 4 pm which had been previously arranged.
Only then was I told that the daughter had been bitten by mosquitoes. I said sorry to hear that but some people are more susceptible than others and she should have used sprays, oil etc, keep covered up. Everyone knows that Thailand has bugs/insects but I have never had anyone blame the Villa for being bitten. It can happen anywhere, in a restaurant, bar, beach or just sitting on the terrace. I said if they thought mosquitoes were in the house why not shut the door to the room and thoroughly spray but the gentleman I talked to was not interested in what I had to say.
The electric can go off during the rainy season which is frankly beyond my control. I do not recall any extended periods during their visit except the last afternoon they stayed and I was surprised to hear that they thought I had cut the power myself which is absolute nonsense.
The beds are firm and not soft /spongy which is the way most people prefer them. You cannot please all of the people all of the time..
Most guest like the convenient location which is clearly shown on the trip Advisor map.
They say they would have been satisfied if I had " acknowledged any of their discomfort" but that was not possible as they said absolutely nothing to me until they were actually leaving.
I am sorry that these guests were not happy in the Villa but if you care to check previous reviews on this site and others such as Home Away you will see they are always positive and say what a great time they have had.
nohassle1...
gulf shores
“Great stay”
Reviewed December 13, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I atayed here for 1 and 1/2 months. A very nice property. 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen. living room, dining room, outside patio, gazebo, a large saltwater pool, and a very large yard. The whole poperty is gated, secluded, and in a very quiet area. The owners Brian and Lynn are very nice. They helped us in many ways. Da the maid cleaned every day and did a great job. It is a great place to stay for a vacation. Rawai Beach is I think one of the best spots in Phuket. We enjoyed ourselves. The wi fi is excellent.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool area
Liked least: all good
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jon D
Adelaide, Australia
“Large property, Great facilities, Excellent price..!”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay in this Villa. Brian and Lyn were great and very helpful- always able to call them if we needed anything. They were able to recommend a cheap friendly driver who was always able to pick us up within 10 minutes. The cleaner came every day except Sunday and always did a wonderful job.

The villa itself is big enough for a large group, big bedrooms with modern bathrooms, and ample room in the living areas. The pool is large and deep.

Had a great time in the villa and can't wait to come back!

Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
danny4004
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

What can I say!! Beautiful villa with a fabulous salt water pool ( much better than ones with chlorine ) it's situated in a quite rd with easy access to the beach and routes out. It is also right next door to the horse riding centre which is brilliant with very good horses, as an ex jockey and a very keen horse riding daughter this was important!!!! (Go for the beach ride not the forest!!) you will not be disappointed.. And brain was great and not greedy with his pricing as this should be a lot more expensive then he is asking... But don't tell him that!!!!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
LozwillyM...
“Luxury”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Me and my family stayed here and in the beginning of December, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, we have a 3 yr old and a 5 month old and both children enjoyed the pool each day as did me and my husband. The villa is beautiful and up to date, all the amenities you wish to require. The rooms are large with comfortable beds and AC and fans if required. Overall a very nice villa. The owner and his girlfriend are lovely people and so pleasant and helpful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing