“Excellent Yoga Classes”
Review of Ganesha Yoga Shala

Ganesha Yoga Shala
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Julie is a great teacher-she is empathetic and will give you instructions that is catered to you. You don't have to worry about being 1 out of 60 students here. For the classes I went to, the maximum number of students was 6. Beginner or intermediate, Julie will be able to help you out and provide you insight that will help to improve your practice. As a bonus, the classes are at a cute yoga shala and Julie will lend you mats and towels to wipe your face if you need. Thanks for the great classes Julie! :)

1  Thank Vivi D

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I recently began Yoga Classes at the Ganesha Yoga Shala and was truly blown away with how much I really enjoyed it! I'd never done yoga before, felt it wasn't quite my thing, so it was such a delight to discover that Ashtanga Yoga with Julie is exactly my thing. She's really knows her yoga, is quite professional, yet entirely friendly, welcoming and personable. I love the way her approach really addresses the needs of each individual. I'm so thrilled to have found my Yoga Teacher on the first try! Thanks Julie.

1  Thank Kez_hkt