“Awesome!”

Atsumi Raw Cafe
Ranked #22 of 243 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Atsumi Raw Cafe aims to create thrilling gourmet meals with rich flavours and an abundance of nutrients that are so often missing in a modern diet. We make everything by hand from local, seasonal, and mainly organic ingredients. This means that a culinary specialty at Raw Cafe by Atsumi is good for body, soul and planet.Dine in or take away options available
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Didn't know raw food could taste so good. Great food and great for the body. The staff are experienced in preparing such food and take great care in not just the preparation but also in the presentation. Great job!

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
Phuket, Thailand
“Kombucha!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Finally a place that serves Kombucha!! Amongst many other delicious raw healthy smoothies of course at a reasonable rate.

Haven't tried the food yet but I plan on to soon.

• Visited October 2013
“Mind absolutely blown! :-)”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I can't telly ou how great this place was.
It was on the corner of our hotel accommodation drive and we ignored the small looking cafe on a busy road but all I can say is don't judge a book.

We went inside and were greated by a very lovely lady who took us to their tranquil garden out the back.

The menu was amazing and my girlfriend and I were blown away by the intricacy of each item. It was truly natural foods from preparation to presentation.

We took a photo of every page of the menu to tell show our friends back home what they had!

A must see restaurant for those who are really into healthy eating. Oh and try the take away chocolate balls!!!!

Visited October 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“Surprisingly great”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am not a health nut and love my meat, chocolate etc. so I was not expecting much. Wow the food was fantastic, real delicious. It is hard to pic a favourite but the burrito was up there and the chocolate balls are world class delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Healthy & tasty - precious place in Phuket”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Perfect place for vegans, vegetarians and environmentally friendly people.

My recommendations are:
Som Tum 80 Bahts (spicy)
Burrito 220 Bahts
Banana Date Cookies 150 Bahts
Apple Torte 109 Bahts
Coconut juice 40 Bahts
Detox juice 109 Bahts

The only menu that I did not like was "Thai coconut wrapped dumpling".

Open from Mon - Sat, 9:00 to 20:30. It is at the top of the hill just before Rawai beach.

You cannot eat better than here in Phuket. So grateful that they were open when we were there. I had the same menu almost every day, but did not get bored. It is that good!

• Visited August 2013