“delicious food”
Review of Saigon Restaurant - CLOSED

Saigon Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Saigon Restaurant Phuket where we offer traditional Vietnamese hospitality and high quality. Authentic Vietnamese food!
Sydney, Australia
“delicious food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

we have eaten at Saigon many times for lunch and at dinner and the food is always so fresh and delicious. my all time favorite is the BBQ pork ribs amazing !! and the fresh rice paper spring rolls ... and the pho is one of the best anywhere . all the food that we had there was amazing refreshing flavors great quality. and the service is always friendly with the charming Leatitia looking after you . Do your self a favour and drop in its really great !!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank AllanC2222

Sydney, Australia
“great find”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I am a chef and lived and worked in vietnam and this restauant authentic , The food and service were outstanding . some of the hightlights of the menu are the ribs, pork belly, tamirined chicken noodle soup , spring rolls and many more .true quaity cook by a talened vietmanese chef . well worth a vist if you in phuket .I base my feed back on many vists .

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank bruel
Chico, California, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I recommend you make the effort to eat at this delicious restaurant. As someone who is highly sensitive to gluten and dairy, I've eaten at this restaurant numerous times without ever getting the slightest bit of a stomach ache. As a traveler with sensitivities, those of you out there can understand how important this is. I recommend ordering their fresh spring rolls and shrimp pancake appetizers. Also order their Pho Saigon and their BBQ pork ribs for your main course. Great Place! I'm missing it already!

• Visited October 2012