“safe learning”

Ranked #15 of 48 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Krabi, 13.-14.3.2013. It was my first time diving, but my teacher by Raya Divers make it easy and I feel safe all the time.
Now I have new great hobby, thans to them! Next year to Khao Lak, I will use Raya Divers service there too.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you need very pro teaching your choise is raya. Thanks. Owd was easy to get when they told everything nice and clear whitout any rush. Only sad thing was the weather. It was so windy that we need to dive same place everyday. Anyway it was huge experience and im gonna keep on practising diving for sure. Next time on shark cage in S A. ;-)
Yours Marko P

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were having one and half weeks holiday in Racha Yai and we were using Raya diving services more than 10 times. All of them were a good experience and were not happy to change our holliday position after 10 nights. Only thing which wasen't spot on were variety of diving sites. Reason was hard wind which was not in hand of Raya divers. We also felt strange to use long tail boat for diving trips, but end of day it was a new good experience with many small bruses.
Rest of our holiday we spent in Khao Lak area visiting Koh Bon and Similians together with Raya divers local office. Service and diving was as lovely as it was in first place.
We have had our most of dives in Koh Tao and it was sad to see how much more damage coral it is in west side of Thailand.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We have been travelling to Thailand for several years and my husband and son dives always with Raya, if possible. My son started divind at the age of 8 and because of friendly and trustworthy staff, he has not lost his interest. Last time was at Khao Lak and Similan. We defenately continue to use Rayas services.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Hi, we had great time snorkling and exploring the island of Raya Yai. I was traveling with my little sister and it was her first time snorkling. She liked it a lot and want to experience more in the future visits. We chose Raya Divers due to they good reputation, location in Phuket and also they pick you up from your hotel and snacks and lunch is included to fee. They do make the entire trip easy.. I want to try diving some day and I'm going to do it with Raya Divers. Staff is friendly and they are pro what they do!