“The key to the success was education, exposure & experience!”
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 92 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Durham, United Kingdom
“The key to the success was education, exposure & experience!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The brilliant team at Phuket Cleanse have pretty much cracked the code in terms of a programme which educates & gives people like me some learning to apply back in the real world!
I spent 9-nights with them - the food was amazing (who knew so much could done with veg?!), location stunning, people open & welcoming and the array of activities well-balanced it really came down to the learning experience - as a learning professional I recognise the importance of understanding the 'why?' And the 'how?' and it's this element which will help create lasting change.
Well worth it and I'm sure I'll be back!

Room Tip: I stayed in the 'Wood' room - it was clean, simple, very comfy bed and perfect for this kind...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Blackkc

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I been in Phuket cleanse twice and I am planing my next trip! The food is amazing the program is full on great teachers! And well organized can't wait to go back again!!
Amazing experience amazing place amazing program and the most important amazing service!

Yael

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Yaelgold11
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed March 25, 2014

To everyone reading this who still isn't convinced that this program is for them, rest assured that all your expectations will be met and exceeded! Take my word, pack your bags. Don't waste your time surfing the net, this is it! \When we first checked in, we were tired from the flight and couldn't understand how everyone was always so happy and cheerful. They told is it was the effect of the detox and a healthy lifestyle, We envied their attitudes, and it wasn't long before we couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces! What's more is that everyday i discover a new muscle i never even knew I had, What a way to put your body to the test and push your limits. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Samar2222
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I spent 3 days at Phuket Cleanse right after the Lunar New Year festivities (which means lots and lots of feasting) and it was such a great way to just reset the body for the year of the horse. I was excited about the range of physical activity options during my stay but ended up very pleasantly surprised by how filling and tasty the raw meals were. The classes on making natural cleaning products at home or even natural beauty products were especially useful. I've been inspired and have started to make small changes in my life. All it took was 3 days! Can't wait to come back.

2 Thank osyshu
Qatar
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I don't where to start....the most nutritious, energizing and delicious food EVER, the most intense but awesome, fun and effective workouts or the truly wonderful, passionate and dedicated staff that run Phuket Cleanse?

If you're looking for a place to tone up, lose weight, learn about and experience the benefits of raw food, how to make your own homemade beauty products, meet friends for life and to generally feel a 'zest for life' then this is the place to go...you'll have no regrets that's for sure. Each day is carefully planned out to nourish you mind, body and soul. Fresh juices, Muay Thai boxing, circuit training, hot yoga, raw food, cooking classes, wellness talks, ice baths and massages are just some of the things that lead the path to enhanced health and happiness.

I've been there 3 times and am planning the 4th...I can't keep away! The feeling you get after a couple of weeks there is addictive - I always return a happier 'me' :-)

2 Thank Lou99_12
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have always wanted to take part in a detox programme, but I chose Phuket Cleanse after a good friend of mine strongly recommended their programme to me. He couldn't have been more right, and I am convinced that I couldn't have been part of a better programme. This was not just a detox programme, it was an experience that you take away with you for the rest of your life. I was not 'taught' how to eat, play, exercise, meditate and relax better, I was made to live these experiences and see and feel for myself what living a better life actually means. I experienced what listening to my body feels like and for once in a long time, I was able to put aside distractions and just concentrate on myself and what is best for my body. It has been a month and a half since I successfully completed the programme and I continue to replicate my experiences at Phuket Cleanse in my day-to-day affairs, without feeling like I have changed my lifestyle radically. I feel healthier both in body and spirit, I think positively and I generally feel more alive. I know this will not be my last experience on this programme, but the next time, I will bring with me my army of 'recruits' :)

Thank you Phuket Cleanse. You have given me more than just a holiday.

2 Thank LoyWang
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was recently back for 2 weeks at Phuket Cleanse for the fourth time in 2 years.

The staff is not only very professional and well educated in everything they do, including the veggie food, the detox programs, lectures on body and soul, and the wide variety of workouts ( I personally love the Thai boxing, who would have thought..), Mel, Stanton, and Phil, are also extremely friendly and positive people, passionate about making your stay your best holiday ever.

This is truly a place for every age and for people at all fitness levels. I have met people who come there for all kinds of reasons, just for loosing a few pounds and make a new healthier start in life, stop smoking or breaking other bad habits. What ever your reason is- you will be in professional hands guiding you throughout your stay. And- you will get a nice suntan whatever time of year you decide to go.:-) They will take you to the beach in-between your workouts.

And do not worry about going on your own, I have been alone every time, and met some really nice , special, and interesting people , who I would never have met in my daily life.

I will be back again !

2 Thank nyfiken189852
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
#2 of 322 in Patong
Trisara Phuket
Trisara Phuket
#2 of 95 in Thalang District

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!