“Super happy”
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 91 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Stockholm, Sweden
“Super happy”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was recently back for 2 weeks at Phuket Cleanse for the fourth time in 2 years.

The staff is not only very professional and well educated in everything they do, including the veggie food, the detox programs, lectures on body and soul, and the wide variety of workouts ( I personally love the Thai boxing, who would have thought..), Mel, Stanton, and Phil, are also extremely friendly and positive people, passionate about making your stay your best holiday ever.

This is truly a place for every age and for people at all fitness levels. I have met people who come there for all kinds of reasons, just for loosing a few pounds and make a new healthier start in life, stop smoking or breaking other bad habits. What ever your reason is- you will be in professional hands guiding you throughout your stay. And- you will get a nice suntan whatever time of year you decide to go.:-) They will take you to the beach in-between your workouts.

And do not worry about going on your own, I have been alone every time, and met some really nice , special, and interesting people , who I would never have met in my daily life.

I will be back again !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank nyfiken189852

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Thailand
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was my first time at Phuket Cleanse and it certainly won't be my last!
As soon as I arrived In the privately located center (despite My jet lag) I immediately felt a sense of "home" & relief that I had come to the right place.
I live in one of the busiest cities in the world & being welcomed by the staff in such a way was music to my soul.
The following days were a whirlwind of variety, learning and self exploration.
I tried as many fitness classes as my body would allow me and after only a few days of yoga (on a bay as the sun rises?!? I Mean, C'mon! How does it get any better??), muy Thai training & morning juices that made me feel so light and tuned in ~ I really noticed my body transforming. It's like it finally let out a huge sigh and said "yes! THIS is what I needed!"
In general I noticed a real sense of connectivity - the staff work well together & genuinely seem to be engaged in their positions.
I was able to destroy my ideas about raw food being "difficult" to make myself, take in new perspectives with their daily workshops on self development and lifestyle AND meet a few people who I just know I'll be mates with for the long haul.
Lots of laughs, lots of support.
I look awesome & feel pretty damn great also.
Honestly wished I could just stay forever but I'll be back, as they say.
Just go. I could write for days about this spot. You aren't gonna get this type of personal (&
Down to earth) treatment in any other place.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Venus R
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Just go! You have to experience this kind of holiday. Its an experience you wont forget!

Phuket Cleanse is one of those places everyone has to go at least once. You owe it to your wellness body and soul to go. I have been twice and each time I return to work calmer, relaxed and not to mention a few kilos lighter! The staff could not possibly do more for their customers!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cdawg12597
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Samar & I spent 7 days at Phuket cleanse and it was the best trip we have ever had. It was really challenging as it was something we never were. Healthy detox diet and all kind of sports and activities which made us aware how much our bodies and minds were daily toxified. Every other morning we were waking up with more self confidence, firmer body shape and a more glowing skin texture. On the other hand, the family ambience surrounded by the loveliest team ever made us feel home. They were waking us every morning, checking on us if we took our breakfast, sitting with us on lunch and dinner, spreading their positive energy around us with their smiles and jokes, pushing us to go further to do this and that. We left yesterday missing them already but promising to go back. The good part is that we will be carrying what we have been taught back home with us and we will be constantly following up their advises and new recipes through their website and contacting them once needed :) I highly recommend this great experience to everyone reading this review. Samar & Sylva

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank salvoutti
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 12, 2014

One of the main reasons I decided to go to Phuket Cleanse is because I could arrive and depart any day I chose to and they offered a good balance of healthy food, workouts, classes and activities. I was encouraged to try all the amazing food, attend the classes, take a ice bath plunge and to listen to my body when deciding on my workout schedule. The first full day I took it a little easy (adjusting to time zone difference) and by the second day of eating whole clean food, ice baths and nightly massages I was feeling great.
The owners and all the staff were so amiable. They absolutely wanted to be there and it showed in every way. I felt welcomed from the first point of contact via email with Stanton and felt like a member of the family very early into my visit. I traveled solo and met many like minded companions which made the week even more enjoyable and memorable.
If I were to be picky my only compliant is that the bed was a bit too hard for my personal preference. That however will not stop me from returning to Phuket cleanse or encouraging others to visit. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank 2airdogs
PhilAnthonyM, Manager at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear T,
We're so glad that you enjoyed our flexible program. It's our goal to help all our customers, no matter what their starting point or end goal is, to help them be a better version of themselves by the time they leave us. So thanks for sharing your wonderful experience at Phuket Cleanse with others on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback with regard to the beds and now offer additional toppers if customers desire a softer cushioning - sleep is important after all! This is our passion, and any feedback we can use to improve our guest's experiences we will build upon. Thanks T and we're definitely looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Phuket Cleanse is a lovely little resort where you can change all your bad habits, get fit and become healthier. It's the personal touch from the people there that make this place special. You never feel alone and there's always something to do. Wether you join in all the classes or wish to relax by the pool ... It's your choice. You are made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. I would highly recommend Phuket Cleanse to anyone wishing to kick start a healthier lifestyle. A fantastic experience and certainly value for money. I hope to return one day ... Thank you to Stanton, Mel and Phil for everything you did for me.... Kelly

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Kelly-no1
Dear Kelly,
We're so happy that you enjoyed our 'lovely little resort'. We pride ourselves in offering our customers that personal touch. Indeed, our home is your home throughout your stay and we're honored that we can share our lifestyle with such appreciative guests. Hope to see you again soon Kelly.
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This place is a great value and staffed by awesome people. I went about two months ago for 5 days, and in those 5 days, I developed new eating habits, learned advanced nutrition, and made some excellent friends. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a diet and physical kick start.

Some of the highlights include delicious raw food!, challenging workouts like HIIT, tabata, and hot yoga with very good instructors, and nutrition classes led by the staff. If you are evenly remotely interested, sign up and try it. You won't find a better alternative anywhere, and a better value overall.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Rick M
PhilAnthonyM, Manager at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Rick,
Many thanks for your positive review of Phuket Cleanse. We are so glad that we could help you learn, develop and change so many habits within such a short space of time! We love giving our customers the kick start they've been missing. We hope you'll visit us again soon Rick - one thing is for sure, when you do return we'll be even better. All the best.
- The Phuket Cleanse Team.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 322 in Patong
Andara Resort and Villas

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!