“Loved the raw food”
Review of Phuket Cleanse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Phuket Cleanse
Ranked #1 of 93 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Amphoe Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
“Loved the raw food”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I'm so happy Phuket has a new raw food mecca, I can finally start to eat healthy when I'm out! Having had lunch at the beautiful Phuket cleanse villas, and at their newly opened restaurant in Nai Harn, I'm really excited about their new dishes. My favourite so far is the raw apple pie....so delicious.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Korean first
Mermaid Beach, Australia
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Quite simply, the best thing about Phuket Cleanse is that it works. If you want a holiday where you can learn good eating habits, regain copious amounts of energy, learn to love exercising, and have happiness creep up on you because you just feel so darn good, then this is the place for you.

I've long since been a fan of a holiday where I return a better me. I've been to Camp Eden, The Golden Door and Atsumi fasting retreat. So believe me when I say that Phuket Cleanse is an amazing place. The knowledge with which the detox program is constructed is cutting edge and based completely on experience and science. You will not feel hungry or lethargic!

This would be a great place for anyone who has an addiction to give up or wants to reconnect with their body and just feel happy in their skin. Although I went there as a fit, healthy person, I still lost fat, gained muscle and went home, thinner and more radiant. I have been home for 2 months now and have still kept off the 6 kgs I lost. My stay was 3.5 weeks. I actually lost another 2 at home, sticking to the raw food; so 8kg in total.

In a nutshell, you eat super delicious raw food meals (the creative gourmets will blow your mind), do about 3.5 hours of exercise per day, get massaged daily, go to the beach, make new friends and be encompassed by the general bonhomie of Phuket.

Melanie and Stanton have built an amazing business that I hope will be there for years to come so I can come back again and again to share this with the people I love.

2 Thank Natalie P
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Iam so indebted to the Directors of Phuket Cleanse,Melanie and Stanton. I was Originally started by being introduced to the amazing Raw vegan food and then the complete active detox experience. The active components of sports and active meditation opened my mind to a whole new way of living. 6kgs lighter and growing muscles where I didn't think I could anymore left me feeling complete. The boutique club med style approach was just what I needed. The staff the villa itself and the area it is situated all make the vacation a complete exotic package. I loved my large well kept designer room just outside the saltwater pool. I enjoyed the coordinated combination of specialised food catering and the sports activities mixed with cultural excursions.
I truly cleansed and hit reset..a big difference from my normal vacations where I usually feel like I need a vacation from my hectic and toxic vacation. Two big thumbs up for Phuket Cleanse.
I am adding my before and after pics as evidence of what is possible to achieve there.

Room Tip: all the rooms where great but the top story has quicker access to the pool which I spent a lot of ti...
1 Thank LoneRangerN
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I spent 2 unforgettable months at Phuket Cleanse! Mel, Stanton and the entire staff is as dear as family to me. Although I was already eating raw food and in pretty good physical shape at the time of my arrival, I was astonmished at the positive change in my fitness, energy level and overall appearence by just eating the perpared meals and participating in the exercise routines. The food they serve is creative, nutritious and delicious and the workouts are really fun! It is by far one of the best life enhancing regiments I have ever experinced. Mel is a true angel and she has created paradise on earth. I reccommend staying for as long as you can, to think about it I don't even know why I left!! :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank MeganMcM
Chesterland, Ohio
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical when I first arrived at Phukett cleanse. I had done other detox programs at home and never had much luck, but I decided to give Phukett cleanse a try after being referred by a friend.

My experience there completely shattered my expectations. Melanie, the head of the resort, got to the core of my health issues and gave me 1:1 personalized guidance throughout my stay. Even though there were eight other people doing the program, she somehow always made me feel like a top priority.

The exercises were challenging, dynamic, and unique. At 260 pounds, I would've never dreamed of doing Thai boxing. But Mel didn't let my weight prevent me from getting in the ring. The best part was that the exercises were always changing, which made each exercise an adventure. Melanie showed me how exercise can just be another form of play, and we played really hard!

And the food? The food was some of the best I've had in my life, and that includes all the bad stuff I should've never eaten. It's fresh, organic, and raw. The strangest part is that I never felt hungry after the meals, even though they were completely meat-free. It was like for the first time, my body was getting the fresh, nutritious, food it needed.

In short, this trip was incredible. I left a fitter, stronger, more confident, slimmer man, and I was able to take much of what I learned in Phuket and bring it home with me.

I cannot recommend this program more strongly.

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I spent ten glorious days with Stan and Mel and co. at Phuket Cleanse Villa and had the best time of my life. The staff is wonderful, the raw food is heavanly and the exercise program is dynamic and invigorating. In my two weeks I did boot camps, swimming, kayaking, TRX training, zhumba, "box fit" and "tennis fit classes" hiking, spinning class, yoga...you name it. Lost 8 kilograms in 10 days! And continuing with the fitness/diet overhaul in the subsequent months, I've managed to lose another 10 plus kg...all of which I can attribute to the refocus on well-being that Phuket Cleanse ignited in my life! Thanks Mel and Stan and co.!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Bill S
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I found Phuket Cleanse on the Internet looking for a spa/wellness holiday in Thailand. I went there for a week in February, and since I was so happy with my stay , I went back for another two weeks in May 2012. Staying at the Phuket Cleanse is not just a holiday, it is a lifechanging experience. Their raw food is very tasty,(they have cooking classes as well) the different options to work out, from swimming in the pool to hot yoga, Thai boxing(such fun) , Zumba and boot camp are excellent. But you still have time for beachlife in the afternoon.The beautiful Naiharn beach is like a 5 minutes cardrive from the villa, and the driver will take you there. Every Sunday they arrange a boat trip to one of the beautiful islands off the coast. Some nights you may join in at a meditation session, and every night you get the most amazing massage in your room. Not to mention the owners Melanie and Stanton and their entire staff who are just wonderful in providing everything you could possibly need. On both occasions I went alone, and I´ve met so many interesting people, from all over the world, that I still keep in touch with. And I lost 5 kg during 2 weeks ! - and went back to Sweden feeling much stronger both physically and mentally. I will definitely come back again !

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank nyfiken189852
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
#2 of 327 in Patong
Trisara
Trisara
#2 of 96 in Thalang District

Been to Phuket Cleanse? Share your experiences!