“Great food at cheap price in a peacefull area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hang Around Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Hang Around Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Phuket, Thailand
“Great food at cheap price in a peacefull area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

This restaurant have an unique design with a special area to enjoy a dessert or coffee in a dream and peacefull area. The restaurant itself is luxury furnished inside as outside making this place an unique place and special feeling. The food is really diversed from Thai food to European food making all our familly happy while reading the menu. The staff is incredible and available for customer while talking english fluently. The waitress was happy to help us to make a choice while giving us all info we need about the menu which helped us to make our choice for the Thai dishes. We felt like we was in a High class restaurant while price are really low for the service and food provided. It seem this restaurant is new so we was not so many customers but I'm sure this place will be at top as soon it will be more well know. Thank you to the staff for making our dinner one of best we enjoyed in Rawai. We will visit them again without hesitation.

• Visited July 2012

“Fantastic restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great design, Good food, Great price, friendly staffs nice music, notthing to say more thanks for wonderful time.

“Excellence!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Good food, nice place and reasonable price. It's not to far from the beach. I like this place. Very nice place I will be there sooooonnn

“Great Design, Good Foods, Good Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

My first impression is the unique design of restaurant, it's feel like I'm having dinner in dream. Everything is so perfect, food, drink, and also furniture. I fall in love here a lot. Food is a lot of menu both Thai & Western, and western menu is more interesting for me. I wanna come here everyday.

Phuket, Thailand
“Excellent food value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

It's a new restaurant in Rawai with very nice design!! My first impression when I step over into the restaurant is thinking how much more expensive will be and fortunately was the opposite. Thai dishes that range 100 - 200 THB which is very delicious indeed. One "farang" dishes that I recommend for the fish lovers is the White snaper..... it's extremely delicious and reasonable price.

I leave in Nai Harn and I'm glad that Hang Around open to give a good variety of dishes, comfortable , friendly staff and very good value for money.

• Visited June 2012