My wife and I brought this off of GrabOne for less than $500 for 7 days!
We was a little sceptical about the whole deal, $469 was the total cost including, elephant trek, monkey show, scuba diving, free spa, welcome cocktail and fruit.
We paid a little for extras, transfer to and from airport/hotal and breakfasts everyday.
We arrive at the resort after being picked up as arranged.
We where welcomed by Edz a lovely guy who gave us a our cocktail and explained all the deals they have and gave us all our information.
They then took,our luggage and showed us to our room.
The rooms are beautiful, very spacious with super king beds, lots of wooden furniture, super showers and outdoor jacuzzi and even robes and slippers!
The mini bat is very reasonable, cheaper than the hotel bar , our view was wonderful.
The dinners and breakfasts where faultless, the food was exquisite. Buffet breakfast, there was plenty on offer, the evening meals where superb, we also did the "5 gems of Asia meal", superb also.
You can save a bit of money by walking out of the resort and doing a right down the non light path/road and there are plenty of little restaurants down there (kooks was amazing) for less than half of hat you pay at the hotel.
The pool was fantastic, spent a couple of hours everyday in there, salt based pool, fantastic on the eyes and it's open 24hrs, which we did make use of after the odd meal,
The staff are wonderful, friendly and nothing is a problem, the resort is kept exceptionally clean.
We had a wonderful time and will defiantly being going back.
10/10 to the mangosteen
10/10 to GrabOne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa, Phuket. Located near Nai Harn Beach in the South of Phuket, Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa sits on a private hillside. This adult only Boutique Resort offers high standards of personalized service in a secluded and serene environment. Only 41 villa style rooms ensure privacy and tranquility. The rooms are designed as a "home away from home" by Interior Designer John Underwood to ensure guests have a most enjoyable stay. Surrounded by tropical gardens, each Villa feels like a piece of private paradise. Private Villa gardens offer a Jacuzzi tub. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea and Phuket Island. All units are generous in space. The center of the resort consists of the 680 sqm free form pool, the Restaurant, the Lounge Bar and the Ayurveda Destination Spa. A free shuttle service is offered to the guests to make the short trip to Nai Harn beach, one of the best beaches in Phuket and Asia. Your unique Ayurveda Destination Spa Resort near Phuket's best beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Mangosteen Hotel Rawai
- Mangosteen Hotel Nai Harn
- Mangosteen Resort Nai Harn
- Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa Phuket/Rawai