“Good food”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Rawai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small restaurant run by two sisters in an very cosy and great atmosphere. We serve authentic Thai and European food to really good prices. Or why just not sit down and relax with a great cocktail and or a cold beer. We speak French, Thai and Swedish.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had an early dinner here a couple of nights ago. We were the only people there and the waitress hardly spoke English! The food was very good. We declined the wine by the glass, as the 1.5 litre bottle was almost empty and had probably been open for a while. Recommended.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a bar and restaurant really to recommend. In case you live at Rawai beach or pass this village don't miss it.
The food is great and clean the athmosphere with relaxing lounge music is something special in this village. The steaks are great but also the Thai food is very good. The service is quick and good and the whole bar makes a very clean impression.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Due to the below reviews, the Two Sisters was our ‘Plan B’, which ended up playing out - and I’m glad it did!

Starting with cocktails (B190 each), the mojito was delicious, the margarita was not - too sweet to drink. To their credit, the staff inquired about the drinks and replaced my margarita with a more traditional tangy lime version without me even requesting.

The chicken massaman curry was excellent, though could have used a little more coloured vegetable in my opinion. Yet the Red Curry Duck was the stand out, totally delicious! with a generous number of lychee to rally compliment the pineapple - I will be returning for this!
Nice atmosphere, background music and lighting. Clean and staff were friendly,
Pricing was fair for a decent Thai restaurant, B220 for the duck and less for the chicken massaman, with good portion sizes.
Thank you Two Sisters - We’ll be back!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The location per trip advisor is wrong. The restaurant is in fact along the 4233, south of South Thailand Motorbikes according to Google maps.

The service is very good. Had the Thai glass noodle seafood salad, dried beef and two curries. They were good but no better than the cheap local Thai restaurants and cost quite a bit more. plus 2 cocktails, I think we paid nearly 1500B. I wouldn't bother returning.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I came here as I was told by a friend that they were the only place that sold antibiotic-free/GM-free chicken. When I arrived the owner didn't know what I was talking about. A little disappointed as I try and stick to eating 'happy chickens' wherever I can. That being said the good and the staff were great and we had a lovely meal.