“Not what I expected but great good anyway ”

The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Rawai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small restaurant run by two sisters in an very cosy and great atmosphere. We serve authentic Thai and European food to really good prices. Or why just not sit down and relax with a great cocktail and or a cold beer. We speak French, Thai and Swedish.
Ystad, Sweden
“Not what I expected but great good anyway ”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I came here as I was told by a friend that they were the only place that sold antibiotic-free/GM-free chicken. When I arrived the owner didn't know what I was talking about. A little disappointed as I try and stick to eating 'happy chickens' wherever I can. That being said the good and the staff were great and we had a lovely meal.

Veldhoven, The Netherlands
“really tasty steak”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I eat a steak here and was actually really suprised how good it was comparing to the price! Nice thai owners!

Visited December 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Excellent food, good atmosphere, immaculately clean!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Even though I am a local expat this is only the 1st time I have eaten at Two Sisters Restaurant and I will definitely go back again. We had friends visiting from the UK and we ordered a selection of Thai foods and I also tried the Salmon pasta dish, all were excellent, and very well presented. The restaurant is clean, modern and well presented. The staff spoke great English and fluent French and the toilets were a delight ( I know this might seem strange to mention but take it from me there can be some horror stories in Thailand with Toilets) . The food was a little more expensive that some other Thai restaurants in the area but the quality , surroundings and presentation were excellent!

• Visited March 2014
Taipei, Taiwan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious with great value”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and i went there on 8th March, Saturday Night.
We ordered two European dishes, fish fillet with mushroom and salmon penne.
The food taste were awesome, delicious than I had in most Bangkok restaurants.
More importantly, the price is totally beyond the value.
The owners are friendly and considerately.

We will go back next time

Visited March 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“not happy at all”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We spent 3 weeks in Rawai and Nai Harn area and we had dinner once at this place.We god the food before our drinks and when we mention that house wine was oxidized and not drinkable nobody try to help us and we found the wine on our bill even if we did not drink it. Food was nothing special - simply ordinary thai food and service - no care at all.We suppose to come back to Phuket next year but this is the place where we will not be back for sure

Visited February 2014
1 Thank lea k
Srisurang S, Owner at The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Hello Lea K.

I've just been reading your review and i must say that most of it is just a big lie.
The 1st of March the restaurant was full and even though that's not an excuse, we do our best to look after our guest no matter what.
When it comes to the wine, you drank it all and the wine doesn't get oxidized after one day, since we sell at least one bottle a day which means that the bottle is freshly open each and everyday.
You were the only one who complained about the wine but no one else of our guests who drank it.
I came up and asked about the food, the answer is yes it's fine. Now if it was so bad, why didn't you say so when i asked you?

Enjoy your holiday.