“very very bad”

Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Rawai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small restaurant run by two sisters in an very cosy and great atmosphere. We serve authentic Thai and European food to really good prices. Or why just not sit down and relax with a great cocktail and or a cold beer. We speak French, Thai and Swedish.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The place is just average in front of the road. I had duck liver salad with the liver so bitter that I can eat only a bit. The deep fried squid was quite inedible, so hard and dry. But, the worst come with the red wine house glass> it was terrible, so I call for change with white wine and I told to waitress that the red wine was fully oxidized. When the bill come the red wine was in so I told to waitress to remove it from the bill but she refuse. So I paid and leave and, for sure, I will never come back.

1  Thank rhein s
There are newer reviews for The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed February 12, 2013

A lovely restaurant with great food. At first I was a bit concerned when I saw the menu featuring a mix of Western and Thai dishes, but all the doubts faded away once the first dish arrived. We loved the starters (chicken skewers, crab cakes, spring rolls) and they arrived within minutes of ordering. The highlights were the soups and the dessert. I especially the Tom Kha Gai was to die for. We will be back. The kids loved the food (high marks for the mango ice cream dessert) and the atmosphere and danced to the music encouraged by the friendly staff. We will be back!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place is a classic in south Phuket. Family run and with a wide Thai food selection. Open air and a bit stuffy at times but prices are low and service is good.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, lovely staff. Crap cakes were tasteless and didn't come with the promised chili sauce. Chicken with cashewnut was alright could have been hotter. The rice was overcooked mush.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We were pointed to the restaurant by chance and were happy we went. Amazing service and great food!
Then saw on Trip Advisor that it is a great ranked place! We agree.