“Excellent dinner place”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Rawai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small restaurant run by two sisters in an very cosy and great atmosphere. We serve authentic Thai and European food to really good prices. Or why just not sit down and relax with a great cocktail and or a cold beer. We speak French, Thai and Swedish.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend. The first time i came into the restaurant, i was impressed by the nice and a cozy atmosphere and warm welcoming of the owner and the staffs. We ordered a bunch of food; home made pizza, salsa salad, sirloin steak and a lot of menus. the food came out perfectly great looking, very tasty and most importantly not expensive at all! As well as the dessert, we had some kind of banana ice cream but the thing was ...it was a banana on fire!! so that was quite interesting and tasted awesome!! :) When I come back to Phuket for work I will definitely come back to The Two Sisters and recommend it to my colleagues and friends.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been eating Thai food almost everyday while I'm in Phuket and was craving some European food so I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. Like most other reviews here already mentioned, the food was great, service was efficient, staff were friendly, and the meals are generally at reasonable prices. I had a watermelon shake (good size), prawns wrapped in bacon for my appetiser; and pork cordon bleu as main (delicious with generous portion). All were excellent. Suffice to say my European food craving was satisfied and I left the restaurant happy and full. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been to The Two Sisters Restaurant on numerous occasions and have always been very happy. The portions are huge, the food is of great quality, and the price is so reasonable that I still can’t get over how good value I am getting for my meal. The hostess is always so kind and welcomes me with the biggest of smiles. The ambience is chilled, the food is home made, the cocktails are lovely - it is the perfect place to come have a meal with co-workers, family, friends! The restaurant also tends to have events which are really fun! I attended the latest which was their one year anniversary and they offered a free buffet all night long! And it was not one of those no choice tasteless buffet, au contraire! There were many choices of food, it came out constantly, and was quite delicious! Can’t wait for their next event. If I was to recommend any restaurants in Phuket, this would be it!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ordered grilled chicken and 4 portions of thai food and we loved it. Service was even more than excellent. The only small downside there might be is the busy road next to the restaurant.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

As opposed to most restaurants in the area, the menu is not 500 items long. What they do serve, though, is tasty and inexpensive. The staff speaks a bit better English than some places, too.