“Fantastic day out - snorkelling and diving”

Andaman Ocean Safaris Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: When you choose a dive boat in Phuket we know you want the best, but you also want excellent value for money. Andaman Ocean Safaris operate one of the finest dive boats in Thailand, the Chok Som Boon. We pride ourselves on providing scuba divers unparalleled 5-star service, the best dive trips Phuket has to offer, amazing Thai food and of course the very best dive sites available. Scuba diving has never been so much fun!
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out - snorkelling and diving”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A great day out and superbly arranged. Thanks to David and his team for organising the trip. Lunch onboard was also tasty. The areas were well chosen and the training was top notch. Much appreciated and thanks again for a beautiful day out. Oh yes, the guide on the boat was entertaining and with some great stories. Will highly recommend to all.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Shaun D

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Diving excellence”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had a fantastic time, very professional team, unbelievable diving sites. The boat and facilities offered were excellent and the food was reasonably priced. Love to be back soon. Cheers Dave.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Chalong, Thailand
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Fund Diving...”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was invited to join a two dive trip to Racha Yai (including the wrecks in Bay 1). This was my first trip with Andaman Ocean Safaris though they have an outstanding reputation in the industry notably for high levels of safety and service.

Breakfast was served as we left Chalong Pier on the 90min trip. There was a wide variety to choose from, hot and cold with plenty of tea/coffee. My favourite was the 'Joe' thick rice soup - you add Coriander and more to suit your taste - seriously, this is the best I've had.

Breakfast, Lunch and snacks on the return journey are complimentary, plenty of variety (& rice), fruit etc.

The Dive Boat has just had its annual refit so it, and all amenities are immaculate, the first thing you notice is the amount of room to move. Dive set up area is particularly wide making it easy for everybody and there are a three decks where you can relax, chat or study.

Staff are friendly and efficient, safety is a major concern, they're very professional logging entry/exits and customer welfare in general.

Book a trip - you won't regret it!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
“discovery suba diving”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went on a discovery scuba diving coarse and was given a day orientation at the dive center and the following day went on their amazing boat with a dive instructor Katrina who was excellent and completed two dives to 12 metres and had an experience that I will always remember and when I go back to Phuket I will use them again and I truly recommend their boat and service

Visited December 2012
AOS-Owner, Owner at Andaman Ocean Safaris Dive Center, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, good and sometimes negative criticism is always good to receive as it keeps us on top of our game.

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon! We will let Katrin know what a great job she is doing.

All the best

David
AOS Team
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Could not have been better”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This team asked the right questions, and delivered on all my expectations. I have dived a lot around the Pacific and Asia and this service level and dive site were exceptional.
Once I had dived enough they even arranged for a hire of a private boat for a day of cruising, nothing was a problem.
I'll be back to see David and his team.

Visited May 2013